Reviews for Play It Again, Gil
Meganp chapter 1 . 5/5
Oh, you just had to do it, didn’t you? You had to get one of my all time favorite movies and my OTP together, creating this amazing story! I just can’t believe it took me this long to find it! And I’m so sad there isn’t more to read.

You did great! Loved it!
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Grissom drunk is good and funny.

Really loved this story
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Perhaps now he knows how Sara feels about the Diabetic Dominatrix and the Coquettish CSI. :P

Once again, a very, very cute piece. Grissom's kiss and 'I owe you' at the end were quite amusing.

~IGC t DM
vladko chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I love drunk Grissom. This could have been on the show. Great.
elfling65 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I LOVE this story! Did you post it on GF? How did I miss it? This was so sweet, sequel?
Emma-face chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I completely loved this!

I love Casablanca and GSR and your pairing of the two was perfect1 Wonderful work! D
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw, I didn't want it to end! :) Great story!
LouAnn chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Fantastic story! I really enjoyed it. Good job.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Great job as always! I love Grissom drunk fics.
KleeNut214 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I love you so.
hannaberry chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This was great - sweet and funny and witty. I loved especially these parts: "It wasn’t like he was going to get drunk, or pick a fight, or pick up a girl, although all three of those options seemed both ridiculously forbidden and appealing at the moment. " and "Grissom thought about picking a fight because he was already drunk and he seemed to be picking up a girl, sort of." And all those Casablanca stuff - hilarious! Write a sequel to it, please!
Summer Reign chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Ah, so, so cute!

Being drunk is no fun, but 'watching' a drunken Grissom is priceless.

I really enjoyed it. And it had those lovely tender moments in it that are a trademark of your stories.

Great job.
regan666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
wow that was a great story, he is so adorable when he's drunk, jelouse and madly in love, aw bless. that was gr8, do a chapter 2 pweese , pweety pweese.
bellamarcella chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
wow I really enjoyed your story! I can totally imagine Grissom being that way when he drinks too much, a funny drunk! Kudos!
papillongirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I laughed out loud in parts of this but other parts were wonderfully sweet. I'd love to know if Sara really went home or camped out on the couch to make sure that Grissom was ok.(possible part 2?) I thoroughly enjoyed this!