Reviews for Tsukushi and Tsukasa's Last Great Adventure
leneypoo chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
What a wonderful story! I'm not big on epithets but I do like the idea of Tsukushi being the "Warrior of Eitoku".
aspiringwriter22 chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
GOD! ur so good the unveiling of everything was so unexpected gosh i didn't even thought that was possible shit ur good ur story should be televised with the same set of japanese gosh its fantastic im speechless
Devilishduck chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
Wahahaha!

I enjoyed that so mucch!

Great ending, I loved it :D
Devilishduck chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
WAAHH! That's so awesome!

(I'm SUPER GLAD that Domyoji gets to keep the fortune)

THis was an AWESOME TWIST!

I love it!
Devilishduck chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
OMG!
Devilishduck chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Wah!

I thought there'd be a potential break-up!

Phew - I'm glad it wasn't so!
Devilishduck chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Dundundun

That's so epic xD
anime07 chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
I really enjoy the story. I hope you will make more ].
anime07 chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
It's really great! After my I read chapter 7 I'm already guessing that its Tama since she said that she was assigned the head maid by Tsukasa's grandfather plus she said that she became pregnant on a early age. And if this is base on th jdorama then it will be true that she's pretty when she was young, I'm not sure with the manga though. And when I read the diary entries I started to realize that its really her since she know all about the things happening in the house.
anime07 chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
I wonder what will happen next. It's unpredictable. I hope you will update soon ].
anime07 chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
I love the story! It's so interesting.
anime07 chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
I'm getting more and more curious every chapter. It's really great ].
anime07 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
I'm really curious about where the story is leading. It's certainly a great mystery that caught my attention. And it's really nice of you to update 4 chapters in one day ].
IceColdTouch chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
This is my guess as to what of the mystery is:

Tsukushi relationship and Takashi Mayuki's are almoost the same.(Poor girl meets rich boy.)In the beginning they hated each other,but then slowly fell in only difference between the two is that Takashi Mayuki and Koutaku Domyoji's relationship was 60 years ago.

So that's part of the mystery the only other question is how is it supposed to help her and Tsukasa?And what does it have to do with Kaede?

This story by the way is really keeps your attention until the very last to see more this soon and to if I was please update soon.
anime07 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
I really hope it won't take you a year before you update though. Please! Update more. Ganbatte!