Reviews for Snape Brings in the New Year with a Bang
SadGuest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I wanted to let you all know that this precious soul passed away at some point. Talent comes in all shapes, sizes and colors, writing is art and Ms. Figg had it. She put all she had in her work to bring happiness to people. I think the man that portrayed Severus (the late Alan Rickman) probably would have told Ms. Figg that she put herself out here creatively and is that not how Mr. Rickman got his start? I have read several stories of hers and most of them are really, really good. She doesn't claim to be a famous author, she shared a part of herself with everyone and like me, she thought Severus was delicious and sexy. We ALL think Severus is a dark chocolate, sexy beast (my reference to his eyes, hair and voice) Thank you, Ms. Figg for helping me get thru some heartaches and tough times with an escape with my Severus...I also like the fact that she included EVERYBODY in her stories, from all walks of life, shapes and colors..ALL of us can appreciate and love Severus! GodSpeed Ms. Ruth, you are missed and I am sure Severus and Hermione miss your hijinks as well. Give Alan Rickman a huge kiss, right on the lips, in Heaven from me!
Snape lover chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Amazing ! Loved it
vessnape chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
I've read this story many times before. Today I felt I wanted to read it again. LOVED IT as always. please keep writing SSHG stories
hermionefan1983 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
why is hermione hymen a little bit torn?
sullivan89 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I want to help Alan Rickman bring in his next new years with a bang! ;)
RussianDestruction chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I've read this multiple times before, on different sites, but I don't think I ever commented on ff. Love it! That is all!
TheGreenDoll chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Delicious
llorolalluvia chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
This was really hot. I will admit I got a little lost when Hermione stopped even reacting, but even the abuse was pretty hot before that.
WaitingForTheAssasins chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
3 Your dark fics ;_;. I wish I could write a review for the whole series but...I need more time to re-read your stories. I'm hooked. I enjoyed this series a lot. I think you helped me develop a taste for a certain portrayal of Severus. I like it a lot. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with the community!
thebelovedpariah chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this installment. The dark, dominant Snape was an interesting contrast to some other interpretations I've seen. It was also interesting to have the reality checks thrown in there. There are bastards out there who will say damn near anything just to get laid.

Great job as always!

~Foxy
DiddlyDee chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Haha this is brilliant!
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
really good! cant wait to read the others!
Petty Crocker chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
So good! I never gave much thought to these two - but wow, I think they're my favorite now!
x-Silly-Caitlin-x chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Great fic, who doesn't like an asshole Snape? It's more in character.

P.S. I love you, purely for knowing where the hymen is. One of my pet peeves is fics that have it inside the vagina and constantly describe it being pushed through.
hogwartsismydrug chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I just read "In the Prefect's Bathroom" (I think that's the title!) and then I read this one and I was like "DAMN! She's amazing. Writing on both ends of the spectrum.

AKA: YOU ARE AMAZING. I LOVE YOUR WRITING. :D