Reviews for Snape Brings in the New Year with a Bang
hermionefan1983 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
why is hermione hymen a little bit torn?
sullivan89 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I want to help Alan Rickman bring in his next new years with a bang! ;)
RussianDestruction chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I've read this multiple times before, on different sites, but I don't think I ever commented on ff. Love it! That is all!
TheGreenDoll chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Delicious
llorolalluvia chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
This was really hot. I will admit I got a little lost when Hermione stopped even reacting, but even the abuse was pretty hot before that.
WaitingForTheAssasins chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
3 Your dark fics ;_;. I wish I could write a review for the whole series but...I need more time to re-read your stories. I'm hooked. I enjoyed this series a lot. I think you helped me develop a taste for a certain portrayal of Severus. I like it a lot. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with the community!
thebelovedpariah chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this installment. The dark, dominant Snape was an interesting contrast to some other interpretations I've seen. It was also interesting to have the reality checks thrown in there. There are bastards out there who will say damn near anything just to get laid.

Great job as always!

Foxy
DiddlyDee chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Haha this is brilliant!
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
really good! cant wait to read the others!
WhichBennett chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
So good! I never gave much thought to these two - but wow, I think they're my favorite now!
x-Silly-Caitlin-x chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Great fic, who doesn't like an asshole Snape? It's more in character.

P.S. I love you, purely for knowing where the hymen is. One of my pet peeves is fics that have it inside the vagina and constantly describe it being pushed through.
hogwartsismydrug chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I just read "In the Prefect's Bathroom" (I think that's the title!) and then I read this one and I was like "DAMN! She's amazing. Writing on both ends of the spectrum.

AKA: YOU ARE AMAZING. I LOVE YOUR WRITING. :D

Alex.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I find Snape a little _too_ forceful in this story; in my view, he pushes over the line here. Fine smut, but it was spoiled for me by this factor-if he's willing to take her, willing or not, and then obliviate her after, that's rape.

Sorry, just my opinion.
AKat chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
I'm ashamed of myself, but wow! Great story!
noel-cullen chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Holy crap, woman! That was...kind of odd, aggravating, hot, rough, and delicious. I can't decide whether I like it or not, but I am looking foward to the next installment!

Good job...I think.