Reviews for Coming Around
tonyarmstrong1980 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
DEAR HONORH,

I'm sending this to you in one of your stories reviews section as you do not have a rivate message section to my dismay but I thought I'd send it this way at least you'd still get it.

I LOVE YOUR STORIES AND YOU’VE MENTIONED THAT YOUR BORTYHER ALSO WRITES FANFICS.

SO DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR BROTHER, WHO GOES BY THE NAME OF ALASKA MAN ON THE WEB AS YOU’VE SAID YOURSELF, HAS HIS STORIES ARCHIVED ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THSAN HIS PAGE THAT YOU SITE DIRECTS TO AS HIS FANFIC STORIES CAN’T BE ACCESSED HERE ANYMORE OTHER THAN SURVIVOR’S GUILT AND I WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AT HIS OTHER STORIES IF THERE ARE ANY AND I HOPED YOU’D KNOW WHERE I COULD DO THIS IF IT AS ALL POSSIBLE. SO PLEASE REPLY GIVING ME THIS INFORMATION IF YOU KNOW IT OR TELLING ME IT ISN’T POSSIBLE EVEN SO I KNOW EITHER WAY. THANK YOU.

FROM TONY ARMSTRONG
Snicks chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Great job. Love the concept! Good execution
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I loved this story and thought it great. May I suggest a follow-up story on Nine's POV when he meet's Rose again? I think that would be great. I always wanted to read one like that, but with a story like this as a base it would be even better.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Brilliant idea, creative and executed so well.
That Vintage Dress chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
So sad. But pretty. And written so lovely. :)
CYLi chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Gosh I'm really lovin all your Doctor/Rose stories. It's so different from all the other ones and really digs deep into their relationship. Love!
anemix chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This story was really full of life, flowing well with a sense of reality. It was really good. Keep writing!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow! I am just blown away. Rose's steadfast care and love, and the Doctor's anguish, really came out strong through your words.
satta chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Fantastic piece! I enjoyed it a lot; the characterisation of both, Doctor and Rose seemed so adequate; and the story was well-crafter and believable. A true treat.
Mary33 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
That was an absolutely incredible story. You made it so simple, with SO MUCH emotion. It was brilliant.
enna chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
You got me crying, and that's not an easy feat.

This is beautiful.
Willdew chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This was interesting because instead of pining away or a sappy sort of reunion, you've got Rose moving on. But she's still very "Rose"... believing in him, giving him little pep talks, etc. I liked how it showed character development while remaining in character.
RoseTornado chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Beautiful! Very sad and wistful, but sweet. And I love how Rose throws the Doctor's future words back at him: tea being good for the synapses, lots of planets have a north. She even confesses that she'll love him one day.

Actually, since this 9th Doctor fell thru a "crack in time" as you put it, why can't the 10th Doctor do the same thing to travel to Rose's world? I'm sure he's smart enough to do it. And it obviously didn't tear apart 2 worlds. So if the 9th can do it, why can't the 10th?

I like how you capture the 9th Doctor's character so well (for the most part, anyway). And I like Rose's new carpe diem approach. Since she knows this is the last chance she'll ever get to ask him about the things she's always wanted to ask, she opts to take the chance, and not repeat her past mistake of not telling/asking him until it was too late.

That love-making scene at the end definitely threw me off, though, considering this Doctor barely knows Rose. And I think he'd be much more responsible than to make love to a woman he knows he'll have to leave behind forever. Yeah, that scene was definitely out of character for the Doctor.

Anyway, I guess Rose got the closure she sought, then, by realizing that she wouldn't leave this new world of hers, even given the chance to be with her Doctor again. But for her to see him again only to lose him again - that's just heartbreaking - and worse because it's a 2nd heartbreak. And this time, she knows it's final and knows there will never be another chance for her to see him.

Oh, if only there were parallel worlds for time lords, too. I mean, the way I figure it, if cybermen, daleks, and other aliens can exist on both sides of the parallel universes, then why the heck can't time lords? And did the Doctor ever really say (in canon) that the Time Lords have no alternate-universe counterparts? Or did you make that part up? I really want to know.
TimeLady83 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aww, I think this story is wonderful!
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh that was so beautiful and amazing and...oh im running out of superlatives.

"Loving me is punishment enough"

Truest thing i've ever heard. I do love this fic. Especially seeing how the Doctor was affected after the Time War - and 8, i love the 8th Doctor. And i really like how Rose can still save him, even if he hasn't truely met her yet.