Reviews for Fools Fall In Love, Enemies Fall In Lust
Skychild101 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
aw my gawddddddddddddddddd *fangiggle* you NEED TO UPDATE THIS SOON! OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH TORCHES AND WITH LEATHLY WEAPONS! Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Skychild101 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
oh my gawd! *giggle* Malfoy's sexiness is driving me crazy! Ahhhh! omg you know what you should've done? make the murderer to be "real" from the movie and starts to creep/haunts Hermione add more drama, suspense...whatever you wanna call it!

who knew Malfoy could be a drama queen? ...
Skychild101 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
WAHOOOOO! THEY FINALLY KISSED! ACK! *faints*

Answer: gonna go and visit my grandpa, grandmas, aunts, uncles, cousins...yeah...

oooo how about stick a love potion for something...erm...
Skychild101 chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
awehhhhh Malfoy is sooo falling for Hermione! He doesn't want to admit it but just wait! He's confused, isn't he?

Question (or answer) for Chapter: I have to agree with you. Jacob Black all the way!
Skychild101 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
lol omg XD you should've used Bad Romance-Lady Gaga

your question or answer (hmm): hmm...take control, rub against him as if your having sex (well this is kinda awkward XD) Everyone has an erogenous zone, if you want sex be brunt and grab that certain spot of that's all I can give you :3
Skychild101 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
omg! I just love reading DraMonie! XP sooo when are they going to fall in love?

draw eh? I can see a drawn out scene ;) I will get to it sometime around...

question: if you could date or marry any five people in the world, who would it be?

Answer: Taylor Launter, Tom Felton, the guy who plays Kirk in Star Trek forgot the name :3, call me weird but Leonardo DiCaprio!, Antonio Banderas and for the fifth one...um...this one's tough...
Ivac38 chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
So I read this story and I absolutely adore it. I love that it's original and the scenerios are your own. The characters are also really awesome of course. Keep up the good work lovely! I look forward to more
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
I like it, please update soon. it's very different, but in a food way of course :)
BuzzLightyear11 chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Helllo, are you going to finish this story off? I really hope you do!
love-like-there-is-no-tomorrow chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
OMG this story is sooooooo good, I hope you update soon!
deleteemptyaccount chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Hey! How are you doing?

If I've never reviewed before, I just wanna say how amazing this story is. I love the Draco-Hermione pairing (I have no idea why JK Rowling didn't put these two together - they're so good together!) and this story is just awesome. I mainly read twilight fanfiction (team Edward!) but your fic has definitely got me more interested in hp fiction.

Also, I wanted to ask, are you planning on updating soon? Having started writing a fanfic myself, I know how time-consuming it is, and with work/school always getting in the way, but I really want to know more of their story! Especially as it's getting to the juicy parts! ;)

If you ever need any advice or an opinion on anything, or you'd like a beta/pre-reader, I'd be more than happy to help!

Love sophh :)
mrs.potter4ever chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
when is the last time u updated this story? the last comment i c is from 2010! well im honored to b yur first 2011 reviewer! this is the first harry potter fanfiction ive read n i love it! please tell me yur gonna get back to this soon! PLEASE!
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
OMG loved it xD

cant wait for the next chapter -
Bubbles chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
I love this story! Please update ASAP! :D
Adrian Almighty vol. 8 chapter 11 . 1/29/2010
This story kept me up all night, and in the good way, so that when I came to the end, I actually yelled NO! SO. Please! Please keep writing, I think that you are on to something.

Also, just a suggestion, Dont make Draco go too soft too soon. He still is who he is, and though we see this metamorph. there still is that cold Draco that we all know and love.

ONE MORE THING ! Can we hear more about Draco being connected to Death Eaters? I feel like the "purification" needs to have some reason behind it. :)

So far so good, Please Update soon!

3 Adrian