Reviews for The Laundry War
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Cute! :)
BrunettsaBraided chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
this was a freakingly awesome, manliness diminishing, Sauske degrading story. loved it
CruelxMoon chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
To be honest, I didn't like it. I admit that I am old-fashioned and I am a bit (a lot) too proud, but I just can't stand it when people get Sasuke humiliated by Sakura. Yes I know that Sakura is strong and she is not a helpless little girl anymore, but Sasuke is still stronger. And in your story Sakura beats the crap out of Sasuke if he says somethings she doesn't like. I don't know what people call it, but it's NOT a relationship, and if Sakura loves him then why would she enjoy making him ashamed when she knows (because everybody knows) that his pride is important to him. I just can't put up with these stories, but I don't have any problem with you. I just got enough and I felt the need to write my opinion and I wrote it here. You may be a good author (I only read this one from you) but you write about things I hate to read as I read the other reviews there are a lot of people who do like you so go on. I didn't write this to hurt you or try to persuade you to not write anything like that, it just really wanted to get out of me. So sorry but I didn't like it at al.
Momiji Haruka chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Heehee...and this is how Sakura demostrates GIRL POWER!

Aha...Sasuke playing the role of a loyal housewife. Or husband. Whatever.

Nyaha, I love little oneshots like this. Just as much as I wurve SasuSaku!

- Heehee,

Momiji Haruka
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
so funny i love it XD
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
hahahah that was funny!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aw! That was so cute! Great job!
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
hilarious,fluffy AND an angry Sakura!

Awesomely sweet!

JackieLupin chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was amazing! I loved the alpha Sakura! It was really funny how Sasuke handled the situation too! The way you showed him thinking through his choices was very well done and lifelike too.
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
HA! That is the way it should be. Swallow that manly pride Uchiha and fold the laundry! *laughs* He is totally her *itch. XD
red.masenko chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
ahahah! that was really good!
AkatsukiAme chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
This story's really cute, and a great cheer-up from a hopelessly boring day. I hope you keep happy and writing! -gives-freshly-made-sugar-cookie- Ja ne!
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That was so great!

I laughed so hard i started to cry!

Keep up the great work!