Reviews for Elyon Rhulain: A New Bounty Hunter
dangerwoman19 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
this is a really great story please review my story my pen name is dangerwoman19 i would be deeply happy if you would write more to this story and if you would read my story and tell me what you think so that i can write more then just one chapter.
wolfprowl chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
I think I would have smacked them all also. Great story, I am glad you are continuing with it. The characters are very true to reality. Your scene of Tim stepping on Talons hand is just like the time Tim bumped into Dog. He was also yelling after the guys all ready had the fugitive on the ground.
wolfprowl chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
just found this story and am really enjoying it. It is nice to read something good while trying to relax after long work hours.
Red Rose Cat chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
This story is really good keep up the great work!_
mrmistoffelees chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
Nice work...I like it. Characters are in character and you've done an excellent job.
SPNAngel16 chapter 16 . 4/22/2010
cant wait to read more. love how you incorperated Miss Congeniality into the last chapter. Solar plexis, instep, nose, groin. it's a classic :D
bluevamp chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
No, don't do that! It's really good story I like it a lot!
Enigma493 chapter 16 . 7/21/2009
Hunny PLEASE WRITE MORE! Your story is awesome!
luverlee chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Um i know this is gonna sound stupid to you. But i'm watching Dog right now and i started reading this and I wanted to point out, that Leland's sisters name is "Lyssa". Just a different spelling. sorry to bother you with that.
Kiariad chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
I really like this fic, especially the way you write Elyon, a heoroine who isn't concerned about her nails! (No offence to those who do care about their nails.) Please update soon, this is really good, and their really aren't enough DTBH ficsout there!
Grace O'Riley chapter 12 . 10/26/2007
Great story so far love the SIng mention. She really does kick ass. keep up the story no fair leaving us hanging like that. just messing with you know keep writing
Grace O'Riley chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
I love this story I love it when people right about strong heroines none of that dasal in distress right off the bat please finish the story...please
ebonyrose chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
hey :D i'm really enjoying this story and i love the way you write your main character, Elyon. Can't wait to see more..

great chapters..great CHAPMANS..ah see what i did there?..i'm such a freak..sorry

!UPDATE!
Grazia D chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
Yep, I'm still enjoying this! I absolutely love Dog. Great chapters! I would have reviewed sooner, but the email alerts seemed to have a bit of a hissy fit over the past twenty-four hours
Grazia D chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
I'm really enjoying this and patiently waiting for more