Reviews for The Prospect of Tomorrow
no one who matters chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
You are not alone! I love it! I was crying when I read that they died. I actually threw the book across the room! I'll burn in librarian's hell, but oh well! Well written!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
It was wonderful. If only that was how it happened
miss moony chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
me again, i just re read DH and it made me cry and so i didin't go into another depression i read this again. THANK YOU FOR THIS. you should have wrote the epilogue of DH instead of JKR. RLNT FOREVER! :)
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i like your ending better than J.K.'s :)
Miss Moony chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
trust me you aren't alone, i so needed that pick me up after the last book :)
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
You are most certainly NOT alone! *loves*
wildkidlexie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
kudos for denial!
CossetteLune chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Yes, I like this ending much better then the Deathly Horrors one! Very cute -
blueglass25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I kind of love you. I was just in the middle of crying in my room and clutching my broken heart while thinking about how horrible and unfair it was that JK decided to kill these two off when I read your fic. It cheered me right up. None of that actually happened, though, aside from being a little cheered up by this piece. I agree with you 100 percent about enough angst. I want light and fluffy dammnit! This was very sweet and the list of hair colors and their meangings was quite fuuny. Great work!

blue
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
You are not alone on your statement and let the dentists run you should do a follow up maybe have Teddy have other siblings.
kettlebetterjim chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Aw! So sweet and fluffy! I love it! *hugs Teddy and his hair turns light blue*
pink-werewolf chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
aw. i love them. and you. )
ClashChick chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Yay! Denial is beautiful. They ARE alive, of course, J.K. Rowling just doesn't realize that yet...
Dr. Harleen Quinzel03 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
LOVED IT! I too wish they are still alive! :(! I think you should write more! Like when Teddy's older!
CimmieIzzle chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I'm so sad! Knowing that this could have happened, but didn't, is just so hard! But thanks for writing this right after we have all suffered, haha. I especially like the guide to my moods by Teddy. )
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »