Reviews for Harry Potter and the Darkness Within
PrewalShadeX chapter 7 . 2/17
Awesome! please update soon!
jebbus132 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
This is a very good and exciting fic. Good job writer!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Brilliant! I wish you'd continued this!
FlashDragon chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
please update again. I love this story :)
Lightningstorm9 chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
love it. Please update.
Oceansoul chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
This is just the kind of story I was looking for! It's a masterpiece :) I really like all Harry's sarcastic retorts :p so what are you waiting for? more begging from your faithful readers? Continue! :D
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
I love this story!

Please please update soon!
Shadow of Flame chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Very nice, very nice. So, why is Draco there exactly? it does seem like a bit of well, a dead-beat job, you could say. So Malfoy (junior at least) doesn't know about his precious Lord's blood status? Wonder when Harry will tell him and what his reaction would be? Good explantion for the pain thing, what Voldemort felt when the Killing Curse was rebonded X10. Will Draco and Harry become resigned/used to the others prescence? Great job, look forward to more. Harry's first lesson with Voldemort...definately going to be interesting.
Ralia chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
This story looks really promising. Please keep writing
BloOm chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Please update

This is a great story... Neither Harry nor Voldemort are out of character and that's quite rare...

Fictions in which Harry turns dark in a snap of fingers, are just a bit too... huh... dunno no word for it I could say "pathetic" but that would be a bit harsh I Think :/

Great job ! Please don't stop writing this fiction, it's an amazing story...
Bane WolfBlood chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Please update!
Estrella85 chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
It's not very different from the many other "Harry gets captured by Voldemort" stories that I've read, but it's still very well written and I love the interaction between Draco and Harry. _
Brandyk chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
WOW! I love your plot ... it's very realistic in itself and in the characters in a sort of way... I really love Reamus part, but seeing Voldemort being tempting was gorgeous !

PLEAE, PLEASE, PLEASE! write more !
ishbala chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
lol interesting story. but the word is snog not smog lol smog i belive is a kind of air polution that hangs near the groung like mist. lol either way interesting story.
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
plz update soon! This story is interesting! Great work!