Reviews for Lie in the Bed I Make
ama10wen chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
Gahhh I was assuming this was completed. Darn. I wish it were.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Good five chapters
wrencrank chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Really interesting. I don't normally read pure Harry Potter, but I like this. The year has so little coverage, so it's nice, and you write Neville well. Good job!
Murph chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Lovely. The internal conflict is nice, but I do think Neville has a bit more confidence than that. Maybe it'll increase throughout? I like the story idea. I've been looking for something along these lines for a while. Please do update.
ZoneRobotnik chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
I like this, putting Neville as the main character. It really makes you think of how it could have been him in the prophecy, and not Harry. Y'know?

Update, please!
Seamew chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Hey! Love this. I also love Neville, who is awesome in his 7th year. Are you still working on this fic? I hope you're still out there writing! Thanks a ton for sharing with us!
Ninfea chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Wow. This is really great. I always wondered what happened between end of sixth year and seeing Neville again. (That sexy BAMF!)

Please do keep writing this. Everyone likes a good subversion story (read: The Great Escape!)
pedestriancow chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
wicked cool chapter

neville is awsome

and the cells idea is good
pedestriancow chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
ok i am really hooked on this story

ive always loved Neville in the books... such an interesting character but i had never read a Neville centered fic. brilliant!
pedestriancow chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
this is so good... the first story i read of the sort. its a good idea tough. i liked how you brought in the realism of the situation. fits the book. also i liked the Cassandre reference (wait was it Cassadra in english)... oh well u get the point
Ginevra Longbottom chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
This is a great story! There seem to be a few grammar and spelling issues here and there but this is like ambrosia surfacing from a sea of crap. Keep writing if you get the chance. You seem to keep to canon pretty well and if you found yourself a knowledgeable beta or two it could be even cooler.
cosette-aimee chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
This is brilliant. Neville's character is so well written; it shows his bravery, but also just what fears his bravery has to overcome. I hope you continue to write, and update soon.
Azure-x-Roze chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
Very nice. )
TopKat chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
wow. just wow. I don't think i've seen a story with this concept yet, despite what you assumed in the first chapter - and i love Neville so much. Perfectly in character, and actually brave, for once. I was tired of the fanon stereotype.

Amazing. I love all the characters represented here, and how the story depends on people usually overlooked.

The imperio scene frightened me - as it rightfully should have. despite that, it's one of my favourite scenes. wonderful.

You've captured just how empty Hogwarts was, too.
amused chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Anthony Goldstein? Have you been reading 1984? anyway, wonderful job with the story!