Reviews for Once Long Ago
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
aww megatron pov in this is very fluffy and almost like looking at someone else entirely. very cute.
JJStar chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
The irony of this line wrapped it up so nicely. Just makes me think of Optimus and how it'll all play out in the end... o.o;

~~“Don't worry Bee, someday you'll know what a real hero is, I'll make sure to show you—someday...” ~~

Cute idea! 33
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Intresting. I really like this idea and it adds so mcuh more angst to Megatron's choice to becoming a Con. Well done.
LittleMewLugia chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Interesting idea. I'm working on one where Prowl, Barricade, and Bumblebee are all brothers, but that Barricade left before Bumblebee was enSparked, so by the movie, still was unaware.

~LML~
Daisydill chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Very sweet bonding moment! Makes me feel sorry for Bee when civil war eventually comes...
Lady Sunflower chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aw, I really liked this. Good show! :)
Crystine of Cybertron chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
O.O I don't know what the writing challenge was, but this was worth the read. I love this. I hope you write more stories with a similar theme in the future.
Tsugath chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Major AW! factor going on.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aw. So cute.

And bonus points for using a definition of hero I can apply to Bumblebee.
The Great WTF chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
*squees delightedly and start chasing aorund plot bunnies* Cute! Cute! And that is so screwed up at the same time! I love it!
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Title could be "What is a Hero", given the question you have Bumblebee posing here and it fits.