Reviews for Once Long Ago
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
aww megatron pov in this is very fluffy and almost like looking at someone else entirely. very cute.
JJStar chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
The irony of this line wrapped it up so nicely. Just makes me think of Optimus and how it'll all play out in the end... o.o;

“Don't worry Bee, someday you'll know what a real hero is, I'll make sure to show you—someday...”

Cute idea! 33
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Intresting. I really like this idea and it adds so mcuh more angst to Megatron's choice to becoming a Con. Well done.
LittleMewLugia chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Interesting idea. I'm working on one where Prowl, Barricade, and Bumblebee are all brothers, but that Barricade left before Bumblebee was enSparked, so by the movie, still was unaware.

LML
Daisydill chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Very sweet bonding moment! Makes me feel sorry for Bee when civil war eventually comes...
Lady Sunflower chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aw, I really liked this. Good show! :)
Crystine of Cybertron chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
O.O I don't know what the writing challenge was, but this was worth the read. I love this. I hope you write more stories with a similar theme in the future.
Tsugath chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Major AW! factor going on.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aw. So cute.

And bonus points for using a definition of hero I can apply to Bumblebee.
The Great WTF chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
*squees delightedly and start chasing aorund plot bunnies* Cute! Cute! And that is so screwed up at the same time! I love it!
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Title could be "What is a Hero", given the question you have Bumblebee posing here and it fits.