Reviews for Amortentia
rotclady chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Aww! I liked that! Very good!
Drodjan chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Haha! Brillant! The Horcrux really did play on Hermione's insecurites, from her fears of not fitting in and for Harry's life to Ron not loving her. The characterization was right-on. Love how you ended right where someone could pick up to continue the book, as if it were really part of it.
MaxManuka chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
So well done and in character. Especially the horcrux scene - brilliant and touching, thanks for this moving moment :)-
PinaNaranja chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
YAY! I have to say, that I am absolutely in love with this story! I had to wait a whole week to get to a computer after reading Deathly Hallows and it was killing me! I am so happy that the first fic I read is by you! Update soon! I loved it! This chapter was expecially amazing! You rock!

xoxoxo

Katy
frgeen chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Loved this chapter. So sad. It reminded me of the Aerosmith song, "I Don't want to Miss a Thing".
mj-hedwig13 chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
. ! so good!
amyniknak chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
I love all the missing moments here, I was really looking forward to stuff like this in the book but we didn't get much, so thank you! This is so well written, I can see the characters in my mind as I read, and it just flows with the book really well.
Kelly123 chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
AH! EEK!

And a bunch of other unintelligible sounds that i don't know quite how to pen. I was SO dissapointed not to see how Hermione and Ron were reunited after her torture, it obviously had to have been so profound for the both of them. I mean, they way she silently held out her arms for him to hold her while they were standing around dobby just had to refer to SOMETHING that had happened. Sigh, so many missing RHr moments from this book...
Fayth G chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
This story is so fantastic! What the cup said to Hermione was exactly what I imagined it would say. You're an amazing writer, all the feelings were perfect. I really can't wait for the next chapter, update super soon!
sweetiepie1019 chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Hm. I think I like it. The scent thing is cool, anyway. And I loved the voices coming from the cup. Poor Hermione! She hearts Ron. Hee. Keep the good stuff coming.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
That was very good and deep!

I could really see Hermione in the writing!

Please write more soon!
SnowRose23 chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
aw so cute! more soon please!
Purplesailorstar chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
*pleads* more!
gingersnaps17 chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
Another good one ;)!
KoolAidNightmare chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
hey u no i really was wondering weather hermione had heard some things when she destroyed the cup!

so glad u put that in there, nice fic