Reviews for Peaceful, Easy Feeling
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Very well written!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
An interesting guess about how Winchster met Bobby Singer.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow. This was very powerful to me. Loved the way you wrote Bobby and John. I can only imagine how tough it was on John at that time. Wanting his kids with him and not trusting anyone else to do that job. Your Bobby was right on the money and the way you described Sam and Dean was perfect. I'm glad I found this story. Thanks!
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I figured I should actually review this, since I added it to my favorites and all. I just think it's FANTASTIC - the 4 characters' personalities really come out well, especially the boys. It's really probably the only story about the boys when they're younger than 10 or so that I can enjoy, because they're ususally too mushy for me, but even at their young ages their personalities are displayed perfectly. Your writing is great too; I especially love the line about John's words being visible in the January morning...m good writing. ;) Anyways, thanks for sharing this piece!
Zerestor chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
There was a really lovely story.

zx
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
After reading this, I must say that this is the best story of how Bobby met John. It's very good and very well written. I just wish it wasn't so short. You should make sequels about this (or a series, I should say). You know, about how the relationship grows each time the two men meet as well as the relationship between Bobby and the boys. How he became 'Uncle' Bobby and all that. You can even show how he helped raise Dean and Sam as well as teaching them (or at least Dean) a little more about the supernatural. But either than that, it's a very good story. Keep up the good work!
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Great story!
Write-of-Passage chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
LOVE this story! I have re-read it many times! Great side to Bobby that we haven't seen before. Such great characterization in the writing. And the description of how the kids and John are was superb. When Bobby was holding Sam, it was so sweet and sad. Keep up the great work! This story is quite unique among the fanfiction!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was great. I loved the dynamics between John and Bobby, and seeing Sam with Bobby was kinda heartbreaking- poor Bobby.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I enjoyed your little story, and would read more if you continue on. Nice job.
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Loved it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Awesome oneshot! Gave us a good insight as to what the first meeting between John and Bobby could have been like. And it also sets the stage for why John threatened John with shooting him-he didn't like the way John took the boys along on hunts!
R.K. Cloud chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Very cute, I loved the way you wrote all four characters, especially Bobby. Great work, I loved it.