Reviews for Playing House
Queen Tigeress chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
good story, ended quite abruptly, sad that scully didnt get to keep the kids, but that woulda meant the their mom died and that woulda been bad. sorry this isnt really coherent, almost 6:30 am here, but just had to read your wonderful stories
Queen Tigeress chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
so to the lines:

“Mulder.” She whispered as loudly as possible as to not wake the girls. “Mulder.” She tried poking him softly, but got nothing in return. “Mulder wake up, there’s an alien in the room.”

“I’ll get it!” He said trying to sit up. “It’s got me!” He yelled.

the only response i have is bahahahahahhahahahahahha... at 6 in the morning here that's the best i got :P but i still have another 5 chapter to go, so i'll review at the end... but that just HAD to be commented upon :P
Geness chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
I loved this story.

Honest to god, it's amazing.

TY TY TY TY For writing it.

And btw; Sorry about your grandmother.

Mine hasn't passed away...but she left us.

Not intentionally, but the weather in Chicago was too rough and she left for Mexico.

So I understand the feeling of loss sort of.

ty again. This was a great story.
Missing Linka chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Great story!

I just hope they took good care of John and June ... ;-)

Missing Linka chapter 6 . 3/22/2008

I just had to review although I prefer to review after reading the whole story!

I love Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash. At the moment, I'm listening to "Sea of Heartbreak". And I named my guitar June ... Oh ... and of course there's my nick name "Thara June" ... ;-)

Therefore I just LOVE this chapter!

gillian dana chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
Awesome awesome awesome awesome! The story had a great dramtic ending. wonderful job. very proud of u! please update ur other stories too. we so need to update beyond the sea. dont worry im thinking of what to do for the story. great job!
andreakayy chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
THat was amazing! GREAT JOB! i loved this story! can't wait til you update your others! :D
TheDistractedWriter chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
that was a great story! nice work ]
paolabaru chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Hey, I like very much your stories...please finish soon this one, Im very attach to it! Please, please
gillian dana chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
Oh my God I love the suspense. I know u miss me sweety and I miss u just as much. I hope u like my review. I loved this chapter. Yes! Scully is the damsel in distress once again. I love it. Great chapter. Awesome job. I am so happy u liked my new chpater of Hidden lies and broken hearts. Well I am going to make this a long review cause i got a lot to tell you so here it goes. School is fine. Were getting ready for midterms. My friends are ok. David and I are giving each other some space since we longer have the same friends but each other. I do miss him sometimes and he is still my little brother. Alex had a new boyfriend but they broke up a month later and now there is a new guy that has caught her eye. My ex and I are getting along. He has been a great guy to me during the past weeks. We have good yet disturbing conversations sometimes ( trust me u dont need to know.) He has just been great. I did ask him i think Dec.24th if he thought I was pretty. He said quote on quote here "Pretty yes." I have new pics of me which I so have to send to you when I can. If u ever ever ever get a chance this is my myspace log in password:dscully1 check it out and view my pics. Only if u can cause i know ur parents dont like it but if u use another compuetr give it a try. Well this guy who I have known since last year has been kind of flirting with me. I think. LOL. He's in my math class. He does have a grlfriend but he does kind of flirt with me. When he found out that I have not made out with a guy oh boy. He got so surprised. He then said and I swear this is true. He offered to to make out with me anytime he was single. He gives me a kiss at leats once twice or even three times during the class. He tells me in my ear how cute or beautiful I look each day. And he swears he is telling the truth. He turns in my work for me and when I need hep or when i am completing my work he comes grabs my pencil and does the work for me. He gives me a massage. He hugs me. It's great. LOL. Life at home is ok. I miss u very much and please email me. I am most likely going to my friends house next weekened since its a lo9ng weekend so just email me and i will write back. Love ya lots. Till next time, Gillian Dana.
Christine Branco chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
I'm with everyone else; very exciting and suspenseful. I hate Jason! One question though; when Jason was in the day care center looking for the girls, why didn't Scully just high-tail it out of there and call the police before calling Mulder? It's obvious Jason didn't have his car and he doesn't know where Mulder lives. Just a thought.
andreakayy chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
Omg this was so unexpected! BUT i'm glad you added it. Oh, the suspense is killing me. I hope you update soon. HAHA and IDK why but I'm picturing Jason as Padgett from "Milagro".
PrimaryColours chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
more please!
Dedlock chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
pls more soon :D:D I can't wait until the next chapter!
Jlm90 chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
Johnny Cash rocks! Great chapter, thanks for updating. My only comment is that it seems a little odd that Scully is making some fairly drastic changes (remodeling a bedroom, adopting kittens), considering that the girls will only be with her for a month or two. Or will Scully adopt them? Can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S.- My personal favorite quote so far: "Mulder wake up, there's an alien in the room."
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »