Reviews for Pale Horse
irnzenmonk chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
pretty good ne
shugokage chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Amazing story great job and nice job on the unique plot!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
huh. A cool fic. Reminds me of substitute shinigami. But less over the top.
Rose1948 chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
I love this story. The last chapter seems... semi-transparent somehow, though. Disconnected. At any rate, thanks for sharing. Far too many stories simply languish unfinished.

Take care.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Meck Viking chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
great story, and the way the curses worked made sence.i thought the ending was a little sad but it works for the story.
Nexus the 13th chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Well, Ranma is subsumed by his curse yet again. Why am I not surprised?
skywiseskychan chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
The end of this is a bit confusing, its as though you could not decide if it was Shaolin, Ranma, A Hollow version of Ranma, or even a mix of all three who walked out of things at the end. Aside from that large question and the confusion around it this was an interesting story. The timing of it being before Aizen's betrayal is also interesting.
Another Duck chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Even without having seen Bleach, this crossover works well. Might even try to watch the series when I have time.

While the ending was a little sudden and sort of pointless, as well as a few weak spots where nothing really happened, the story was quite solid. Unusual in that it actually breaks the status quo with the Nerima crew's curses.

As someone mentioned, the relative powers between some of the characters don't add up to canon. Some characters, especially Cologne, don't have quite the right voice or vocabulary, though it's not too bad. Speaking of her, I found it odd that they never tried to contact her once Ranma managed to perform the technique. It's like she was just forgotten about for a while. Minor things like that happened in other situations as well, such as when they were talking, and Akane suddenly seemed to not be there, or at least not reacting to what she would normally react to.

Some references should really be left unexplained, like those two words Ranko said, so nicely restrained on that. On the other hand, that really is what you need two working arms for.
Murazor chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Not much to say.

You have managed to do a moderately complicated crossover (Bleach is rather difficult to cross without killing somebody) with a pretty decent level of quality.

Pretty good writing and decent characterization, even if you take some liberties with both canons and I feel that the resolution of both the Curses and Happosai as Arrancar stuff is rather anticlimatic.

In case you want to know, I'd say that this probably rates a 6.5-7/10 in my personal scale of quality.
senile old fogey chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
Odd little story, I wonder if you will pursue a sequel...Not much to say, just that you focused very heavily on your OC. Not bad.
JWG chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
A nice little tale and well done too.

-JW
Six-string Samurai chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
Good stuff, really enjoyed the read.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
Guess you got tired of writing it, so tossed in the abrupt ending to get away. Ah well
Amberion chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
minor quibble: the espada were a group of adjuchas whose goal was to become vasto lordes, the highest form of menos hollow. They didn't become arrancar until Aizen used the hogyoku on them, allowing themselves to break their masks and bear zanpakuto. Now, if the spirit posessing happousai has been imprisoned in Jusenkyo for 1400 years, he cannot be an arrancar, as Aizen only recently obtained the hogyoku.

There is speculation that it is possible for hollows to become arrancar on their own; this is mere speculation and there has been no proof in canon.

As I said, minor quibble, I'm not too worried about it, excellent story, keep up the good work. :)