Reviews for Pointless
Riot On An Empty Street chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh, you broke my heart
little lily witch chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love it... and now I have a s**tload of why's and how's :)
Lane Anasazi chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Not much to say other than this is a concept incredibly well executed. I followed someone else's link here, and I'm about to check your profile to see what else you've written. I'm going to be so disappointed if there's not something long and involved I can sit down and get to know.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
well that was depressing.
WitchHex chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow what a poignant and touching story. I love Teddy stories and this one is definitely a good one. A great one. His anger and hopelessness and rage and loneliness-wow. Beautifully portrayed. I always thought Remus and Tonks' deaths were two of saddest in the HP universe and this fix really brought that home

The bit about Tonks coming back didn't exactly make sense to me, I'll have to look it back over. Everything else was just so perfect. Harry was amazing and so true to Jo as well.

Even Ginny, with her brief appearance was IC. With typical Weasleyness, she HAD to argue against Teddy and to him, downplay his grief for his parents. Of course, to Ginny, Teddy was being unreasonable and of course she grieves for her brother and her friend Colin every day of her life and Teddy is downplaying HER grief. So Ginny snaps at Teddy who snaps right back. So natural to real life and to what we know from canon. I don't like the way Ginny is portrayed in fanon though I can't think of a better person for Harry in canon and its always great when I discover a FanFiction that makes me adore JKR's creations all over again.

Sorry for that rant and this extremely rambly review. This was a lovely fic, well done, and I hope to see more of your work!
K chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
To FernWithy: This is an amazing and wonderful story! You captured the emotions very well! :) The characters are so real and believable.

To the reviewer timme: I doubt that you will see this, but it IS a big deal to lose a brother you grew up with and was very close to, even if you do have six more. Teddy never really even got a chance to get to know his parents, which is tragic. It is true that grief cannot be compared, and I'm not saying that either death was more sad than the other, just that you shouldn't bash Ginny for being "insensitive". All these characters have been through some sort of grief.
TeddyAndMe chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
THIS IS AMAZING! One of my fave characters is Teddy and you made me imagine him differently for once. I always imagined him as a happy person, looking a lot like his father but with his mothers eyes nose and smile. You made think that maybe he wasn't like that. Maybe he was a distressed, angry teenager who hated the fact that his parents died for nothing. PLEASE write more about Teddy.
timme chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
gods i hate ginny. how can some people experience grief but still be so stupid and unsympathetic. arguing grief with equivalence IS the worst thing u can do, as harry said. stupid gin; "i lost 1 brother out or 6, oh boo hoo."

like it's remotely the same. shrugs everyone has a right to grieve, even if others have lost something too. it doesn't make it less, as long as it's real.

but ur ginny is in character. nothing special about her, honeslty.

poor Teddy
TillyMe chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I really loved this! great perspective!:)
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really liked this. It was very well written, and the emotion there was so strong the way you wrote it. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, it was sad. And that means you did your job.

Good work,

Mila
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
At least Teddy's parents were buried with honor and remembered with love-beats the heck out of being left to rot in the Shack and forgotten the way Snape was.

Good story, though-Teddy is just as much of an adolescent as Harry was back then, and it was good to see Harry having to cope with that.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Excellent
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I love it! So precious. They did love him.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Great job with the teenage angst from Teddy. And I loved Neville at the end!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Here it is, the last review! I was going to go start reviewing Shifts, but I'll have to go on your HB site to leave reviews for the non SQ and one shots there in your guest book. Oh yeah, I don't just step out of lurkdom, I blast the door down, hahaha!

Since I discovered your work from your Teddy-verse stories, it wasn't until afterwords that I realized how much Remus and Dora meant to you. Then going through your journal and seeing how you shipped them before HBP came out was really great, especially with all of the Wolfstar fandom going around.

We lost Wotcher Wolfie (and Ted!) but we gained Teddy. And what better age to be moody than at fifteen? (By the way, you must have seen the deviantArt pic that Ms-Wayward made from this fic. It's fun to type in your screen name as see all the fan art from your stories!) That was pretty intense to have Tonks come back as a ghost, but even Teddy knew that he had to let her so.