Reviews for I Can Sing A Rainbow
hpfanatic77 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Very beautiful. Your story felt like rainbows.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was so adorable and unique. I loved her singing at the end.
Annabanana1127 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
wow, you're just such an amazing writer. You've got a vivid imagination, loads of creativity, your sentences flow nicely, and every single one I've read so far has just made me feel better. This one is so far my favorite. Great job!
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I loved it. I just love stories that are about James, Lily, and Harry. For some weird reason, they get me all emotional… : Aah well. BUT I still LOVED it. It was…adorable. One of my faves definitely!
Wondering What Breakfast Is chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I LOVE THIS! That song is one of my favourites from when I was little. My favourite is "The Messed-Up Alphabet Song" which cracks me up every time I hear it.

I love this. This is really so cute. Why cute?

Because that is the only word I can get out at the moment!

I loved it.

Wondering What Breakfast Is

~Julia~
themoormaiden chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aww, that was very sweet. - I used to love that song when I was little, too. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
that story makes me feel a sleepy quiet kind of happyness.
WritingPen chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
THIS really IS the cutest ever!

i like rainbows too, even if i amlost never see anyone...

Merry Christmas, and a beutiful rainbow to you!

i really love your Lily and james storys/oneshots!

/willywillma
annna chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
so sweet!
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
what can I say about you that hasn't already been said? this was so sweet, so, so perfect... I'm tearing up here, maybe I should stop now before my keyboard short-circuits from all the moisture..
fragilestrength chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Hi. Remember we? Yeah, let me give a little introduction to what I'm about to say, so you're not totally confused. I had my birthday party (a sleep-over) the night before last, and we were saying 'aww!' so much about so many different things, that we decided it got old and changed it to 'wa!'

WA!

Soososososo sweet. You were born to write HP LJ fluff, I think, Lexie. This is just... Sweet. I love that it's set while Jamsie and Lils are in hiding - that would be such an interesting time to write about (...and alas, I'm struck by another plot bunny. Your fics tend to do that to me, it seems).

I love that you mentioned that a one year old can muster lots of delight, because that is totally true. And now I must go ask my mum if she knows that rainbow song, because I've never heard it before and feel dreadfully left out. P

Sweet! Hope the studying's going okay! And I forgot whether or not I replied to your last PM (about glasses) so remind me, would you?, when you review. D

-Cayenne
Merakien chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I love this. It fits that James would believe in something like rainbows and Lily wouldn't. Well done.
c.sheep chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I wish I could impervious my glasses. It's really dangerous running in the rain unable to see. I learned not to do that when I ran into a parked car.

Rainbows, for me, always holds some meaning of peace, hope, and happiness. Rainbows used in that sense whether in film, literature, or art, seems to fade in my mind, because that's what it means anyway. But later on, I was introduced to works of art that seemed to question that, using the rainbow ironically, juxtaposing it along with some disastrous events. I never actually thought about how rainbows, in all their glory, could be misleading.

I really wish I had taken history of art.

Ok. My random urge to type aside, it was a very warm and fuzzy story. It's like a stuffed bear that you can't leave on the shelf in some store without feeling guilty. This story actually reminds me of the first Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film. It's adorable. Now I'm going to go to sleep grinning like an idiot.
FranCheesecake chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
By far my FAVORITE Oneshot of your's! i love rainbows and this was just an amazing little fic! loved it!
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007