Reviews for Awkward
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Kinda sounds like they're married, not at the yule ball, and utterly in love with each other xD but alas *sighs* they aren't and never will be, but a girl can dream, can't she? x)
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Now, this was just cute!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aww. That final line was perfect. I almost hate you for ending it there. )
Elatine Routwick chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awwww, so sweet. I definitely love this fic. 3
BellaBlack15 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
just one world: perfect

*.*
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Eyyah! So cute! Omg! I absolutely LUVED the ending! And and an awkward Harry is just adorable :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Nice story.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This ok story that well written, I took away point since it the movie-verse. The main reason is that the movie has taken an lot out from the books or changed things, I heard that J.K did not like how they the last movie for they remove important stuff from the books.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
it's great & so was the ending
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
good story!
Beautiful T Jakson chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aww, that was BETTER than mine! You can use my ideas as springboards any time you want. Good job, and I love Hermione's slight teasing of Harry.

Josh
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This was very cute indeed! I loved it!

The ending was hilarious; I LOVE how you did that! lol.

Thank you very much for gracing us with this very sweet, very cute fic! It was undoubtedly very nice, and I definitely look forward to any future fics!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)

P.S.- Hermione saying Ron wouldn't apologize was VERY true! lol.
LutheranChick chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Ooh LAYLAY CIM, you're can write het, I'm so proud!
Davek86 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
nice so far, will there be more?
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aww, that is so sweet! And it wouldn't even have to be a romance, just friends. Just because Harry compliments her on becoming a woman doesn't seem like he has designs on her, he's just being honest and decent and building her up. A great male friend.

Maybe that's not what you meant, but it reads that way to me, and I really like it.