Reviews for Horror Filled EyesEdited
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
The best zombie story, I've read so far.
Candyluver4life chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
arashi? whos that?
unknown chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
i liked the story but at the last two chapters or so who is arashi? i must ask
ZarameJake chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Oh My God! i loved it. I still feel sorry for the ones who died but I'm happy that they had passed on knowing that the others were free
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Sniff... That was soooo sad! D; whyyyyy! I listened to what hurts the most while reading the last chapter and I was crying like CRAZY! I couldn't take my eyes away though! My sisters were looking at me like I was crazy (their 7 & 9) they told me to stop reading if it was gonna make me cry all day and complain… then they said I was stupid… -_- BTW, GREAT STORY! :)
Suna Morningstar chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
wow... the ending moved me to tears, that hasn't happened for a while, the music suggestion was perfect too. Apart from some bad grammar this was a beautifully written story, even if it was short.
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
GOD DAMMIT! YOU MADE ME CRY AT THE END!

T.T

I am SO recommending this to all my friends. And the vid too.

-is off to go send links of the story and vid to everybody I know-
lilyaoigurl94 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
i'v read this story befor but i can't get enough of the horror i konw who lives and who dies im knot sure in the genin bach because i haven't read it in a long time but i know that itachi, arashi, zetsu are alive but dei's dead if im not mistaken but arashi dies trying to save naruto and sasuke so by the way i love ur story
Anomie86 chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
great story! its 1 of the best horror fics iv read so far & is it wrong if i laughed when lee & sakura died? hehe
Astrocam chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Awesome story, a little hard to understand because of some of the grammar but other then that it was great.
meow-ee chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
whoa!this story is starting to give me the shivers!this is the scariest story i have ever read!S# !don't know if i can read .
Lady Cooper chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
That was so scary and sad! Rest In Peace everyone...
I have no name chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
PLEASE LET DEIDARA-KUN BE OK! T.T POOR TOBI, NIPAAH!
Montage1313 chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
man, i can't believe you killed the coolest characters there besides gaara and kiba Q_Q
DarkHeartlessAngel chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This was the coolest story I've ever read! And I loved the tribute you put on youtube My name was NeverFallenAngel. There was a song that would go perfectly to this story. It's called Whisper By: Evanescense you should check it out to see what I mean! Thanks much for the story!