Reviews for The Seven Social Disasters of Severus Snape
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/24
Remind me again, why did Snape help the Order?
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 4/21
Well done. The situations and Severus' reactions felt true to character.
I loved this fic. The one about the mirror made me tear up. I hope there's more brilliant HP fics!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was incredibly cruel even for Sirius and Remus. I think I hate them even more. Nice to see Tonks is upset over what they did.
x-Blueberry-Muffin-x chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I adore this! Loved every part - even the cruel part 7 P - but I especially think part 1 was just brilliant. The whole story really conveys Snape's emotions but that first part was absolutely perfect and entirely plausible.

Nice work :)
Lot666 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
lol

7 was just too cruel!

im a huge fan of snape too :D
animeragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
trying not to cry.
RedCynic chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I'm not crying, but I'm damn close. That was amazing. You should definitely keep writing. That ending was terribly cruel, but I still loved it.

(BTW you should consider unblocking anonymous reviews)
spaciireth chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh! I loved these all, but the last one absolutely broke my heart! Brilliant stuff! *adds to favourites list*
shadoewhunter chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
omg...i was tearing at the last part with tonks. so bitterly sad how snape is the butt of everyone's jokes and hate when strangely he is more powerful inside than any of them.

and his first patronus? hilarious.

I LOVE your writing. please please write more.
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oh, I love the ending you put. He really wanted to say sorry in the end didn't he? After all those years since he was a child, his love for Lily never changed. It is really true love.
KennysDeadButSoAmI chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This is a really well written and very in character fic! Very enjoyable to read.
Snow Empress chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I cried. It was brilliant. You have to write more. Seriously, I can't stress this enough, it was incredible. :)
Linnorria chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Nice title, and the story was even better!
zebraFinch chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This one-shot was amazing. The last part made me feel so bad for Snape, as I think it would be something that Sirius would try and do to him. Snape really needs a hug (