Reviews for Breaking Free
Mrs. Scott Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Totally AMAZING! I love it so much! I love how commanding you made Troy ;) Write more please!
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Err, I know he was depicted as a bit dim in the movie...well, a lot but did he really think that it was all a dream? And he fainted?
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
LMAO! OMG! He drugged him or something with the water? OMG! LMAO! That was so funny! I mean...at first I thought they were realling going at it...then all of a sudden Ryan is in the hallway by himself...and I really thought he had imagined it...and I totally cracked up at that thought...lol...but then you put the last part...and OMG! Wow...that was so awesome! Way to keep the readers guessing! Good job!

Peace Out! _
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Ok, that was weird...Go Troy! lol, I LOVE Ryan
Mondler4EvEr chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I'm confused as hell! I wish I understood a thing that was going on. What was with the water?

Explain the last part for me:

Why was Ryan’s hand so sticky then? He felt a push on his back and opened his eyes wide.

Where was Troy? He was gone…where was the room? He was in the hallway. He looked down at his hand and saw his shirt to the left of him. He picked it up and covered his hand and pants.

“T-Troy?” Ryan dared not turn around because he knew that Troy was behind him

Troy had his shoulder on Ryan’s and looked concerned. “Are you alright? Did someone beat you up! What happened?”

Ryan had imagined the whole thing; it was too good to be true.

“I got beat up…but I am fine now thanks Troy.” He didn’t turn around but kept going in the direction away from Troy. He gripped his rear end because it was so sore from lying on the floor he guessed, and it was already two hours later than before. He was crying silently and hoped more than anything that Troy did not see what happened, or have a clue about anything.

Troy waited until Ryan was gone and went back to the music room. He smirked and kissed the bottle of water he had. “I would hate to be the laughing stock of the school for banging the musical nerd.” He picked up Ryan’s belt and left the room smirking to himself. He was late for practice already.

I'm very confused about the end...
Sambart chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Whats the bottle of water thing all about? Who got beat up?
UnrealJourney chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Oh I get it. I'm lovin these stories that end with a twist. Great job!
Synthetic-Pilot chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
It was stilla good story.

I liked how Troy was the mean one.

I see him better as the top anyway.

hee hee. Good job.

] ] ]
RavynRose chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Zomg, it took me forever to figure out what the water bottle was doing in the story. I'm a geek. I get it now. Cute fic.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007