Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power He Has Not
Jake Crepeau chapter 31 . 4/15
A translation would have been nice. Better yet, it's generally better simply to say they are speaking French, then write the dialogue in English so we who are ignorant of the French language don't tear our hair out trying to figure out what's going on...and authors who have forgotten most of their high school French don't have to worry about grammar mistakes... ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 18 . 4/15
I like hearing that the characters don't listen to you. Professional authors all talk about their characters doing whatever they darn well please, and they're just the chroniclers. The old saw is, The best stories write themselves. I gave up avoiding the left turn, so to speak, a long time ago, when I discovered that, when I ignore what the story wants to do and write what I originally intended, it came out so contrived a six-year-old could poke holes in the plot (said six-year-old being my little brother...) ;D
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I found it via a recommendation in one of Bobmin's stories last year; I have a whole list of writers he heartily recommended to all and sundry. His recs haven't steered me wrong yet... ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 17 . 4/15
Spelling alert! It's a Horcrux, not a Horacrux. ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 16 . 4/15
It's been ages since I heard the "double-bagger" joke! And as for the "a-boombada" joke...That ain't the way I heer'd it. The way I heer'd it, one fella says to the other... ;D Seriously, though, beautiful adaptation.
Jake Crepeau chapter 12 . 4/15
Okay, enough with the "bat" jokes... ;D *goes off softly singing, "Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam..."
observentuser chapter 43 . 4/7
Awesome Sauce!
Dave Davis chapter 43 . 2/20
I was so close to not finishing at 1 point but wow I'm glad I did.
Lana chapter 43 . 11/22/2017
Histoire bizarre et dérangeante
CheriM125 chapter 43 . 6/30/2017
Very nice!
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 43 . 6/13/2017
Eh... so-so. The "Fred gets Hermione pregnant" prank absolutely did not fit in the story and made no sense in context, it was completely out of place. Rest of the story was ok.
HMRoberts chapter 31 . 5/15/2017
Thank you. We were looking for a death eater to extort information out of, let's imagine my surprise when I find that they bring me to be an old classmate. "

"I will not tell you anything."

"I do not mind, I do not mind at all." The real reason I offered for this so that chance thanked the random eaters of death for the way my fiancé was hurt. Of relations with magical beings with Mme Trouseau? "

"I believe so."

"Do you remember why one should never harm the companion of a Veela?"

Andre Bouchold's eyes widened as panic set in.

"You can not do this, you can not!"

"You join the monster who hurt my Bill? Boy, of course I can stupid idiots."
Vercalos chapter 43 . 4/28/2017
Ok. Finished the story. I always figured the only reason Luna didn't see Harry in the future was because of the null magic thing. Not because... you know...
Vercalos chapter 32 . 4/28/2017
Babelfish might be our friend, but blocks copying and pasting on my computer so it would have been VERY difficult to use, as I'd have to type everything into it by hand to get a translation.
Tony chapter 32 . 3/19/2017
Thank you for the translation.
Tony chapter 31 . 3/19/2017
I'm enjoying your story so far, right up to the point you changed to French. I understand that Fleur is French, but I feel that I missed something interesting. Next time include a translation.