Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power He Has Not
Hideout Writer chapter 14 . 7/20
How else would inanimate objects explode on contact with the AK?
I'd heard a theory about the AK containing a form of exotic particle, and a similar theory involving anti-matter. Both would be spectacular enough to justify it's use for siegecraft. Other, unrelated theories on the AK involve an emotional key to firing (must hate target absolutely), and exceptionally high power requirements. If those theories are correct, then that would be the reason they use Reducto to go through granite, rather than the killing curse.
Eldersprig chapter 35 . 6/26
Focus lav
Eldersprig chapter 7 . 6/26
As an actual 'Fred' I feel good to be alive. :)
How much cleavage was Hermione showing anyway?
HarleyPotter19 chapter 43 . 6/2
I love when a conjecture ends up being true. it occurred to me back when Luna first mentioned Marcus that somehow Harry must be him. I also loved the magical void around Harry. very cool idea. Overall, I really loved this story.
Gman123 chapter 43 . 5/24
Oh thank god it was actually Harry.
Would have been very upset if you had actually killed him.
And for those of us that don't French?
yay rant time. So.. the curse thingy did something to pump harry full of magic? since i havent read anything that i remember that states what exactly caused him the pain and all that so im going to assume its due to him harboring way too much of the stuff with the way he is constantly being filled with it. I am also going to assume the strength of your soul have something to do with how powerful your magic can be, like if you split your soul you get weakened. So if Moldyshorts here has split his soul a bunch of times, gets pumped with a fuckton of magic... nuclear bomb? im just way the fuck too suspicious of how easy its for Moldman to get all that power just like that. Quite frankly, its silly.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 37 . 3/18
I see that Harry Potter failed basic 1st-grade math. Diary, Cup, Dagger, Ring and Snake are only 5 not six. You forgot Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem.
Susan chapter 43 . 3/12
Thank you.
Thank you so much that really was an incredible story.
You managed to make me laugh hysterically and smile and you managed to make me cry my eyes out
with one story.
Thank you again and by the way i would pay to read your stories.
BarbedCaress chapter 43 . 3/11
Thanks for the happy ending!
An excellent story, however back where he's tossing out the horcruxes for Goldie, there are only FIVE listed, not six as Harry says.
Love the quibbler part.
Jimbocous chapter 43 . 3/3
Thanks for a great (re)read. Back revisiting your stuff, and it holds up well.~~
noylj chapter 43 . 2/18
So, Harry DID survive and Hermione can be mad at Flour.
noylj chapter 31 . 2/18
Translation, dawn it.
Showing off is beneath you.
What the hell happened?