Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power He Has Not
Tony chapter 32 . 3/19
Thank you for the translation.
Tony chapter 31 . 3/19
I'm enjoying your story so far, right up to the point you changed to French. I understand that Fleur is French, but I feel that I missed something interesting. Next time include a translation.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 43 . 2/5
A wonderful story, although as soon as I read Luna saying Hermione would be married to Marcus, way back when, I knew something like this would happen.

This will stay in my favorites, I will reread it rather often.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 29 . 2/5
Cute way to end the Horcruxes. Now Voldemort is mortal and can be dealt with.

The scene with Luna and Ron is simply silliness. Hermione's upset is understandable and I like the reaction she has to connecting with Harry's love. But whyever does she not have one of the jersies he wore when he played Quidditch?

The latest attack points up how simple it is for witches wizards to be terrorists.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 28 . 2/5
Great holiday scenes. Good to see Molly get her comeuppance. Ginny meeting the Creeveys and Ron meeting Xeno as Luna's fiancé for the first time were exactly right.

The Potter Chistmas was really good. Harry making sure that the Grangers and Narcissa and Draco will be safe is pure Harry. I got a hoot with the shooting down of what Hermione actually did to her parents in canon.

The last scene was sobering, just as you planned and pointed out the basic inhumanity of Voldemort and his unquestioning followers. It also points up starkly why Harry did as he did.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 25 . 2/5
One of your strong points seems to be that you find moments where you can bring a minor character in canon into full life. You did that wonderfully with Colin.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 2/4
IT WAS 'THE STING"! You had me going there a bit, bit I loved it! Harry will too when it's explained to him.

An now for the serious action ...

The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 2/4
I just don't ever see Hermione with a Weasley, any Weasley. So, it has to be some sort of memory charm, or maybe, like another reviewer speculated, Tonks, playing multiple roles. At this point, I'm no longer sure.

The scene with the Booths is marvelous, and exactly what the Harmonious Ones would do.

On, now, ever on!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 2/4
LOL, LOL, LOL! All the live-long day!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 2/4
That is hilarious! Obviously Hermione knows and is going to take the Micky out of the twins for it. Probably good too, for the her other possible reaction would leave them in the care of the undertaker.

Ginny's reaction is about what I expected and we'll see more later, I trow.

Would be good to hear the conversation among Harry, Hermione and her parents.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 2/4
I like the premise of this story. Voldemort drains Harry's magic and then Harry still has to fight him. Add to that the Imperius Curse side story, the feelings of Ginny and Hermione for Harry (I suspect that Ginny's will vanish whe Harry's confirmed to be without magic).

So, there are lots of strings to tied up and I'm certain there'll be many more soon.

MrsMorgan813 chapter 43 . 11/30/2016
ah yes! I was so hoping for that to happen somehow! excellent story!
dhamann7878 chapter 43 . 10/28/2016
love it and you ended it perfectly
plumbknot57 chapter 43 . 10/1/2016
Love it cried when he died and was buried but i figured Luna new great story.
joanne.hill.1466 chapter 31 . 9/5/2016
Can you translate into English please?