Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power He Has Not
Goose chapter 12 . 9/16
"Im going to molest you." *tackles Ron*

Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 14 . 9/6
i like where your going just by adding Harry and Hermione together, i hoped when deathly hallows came out they would push Harry and Hermione together but i was sadly mistaken
BUT please, please, PLEASE some how put harry's magic back, i get a stomachache thinking about it!
This reminds me of a story called "sword of truth' where there is a line of people with a special blood that magic can not harm or even be used on, they can see through enchantments and can not be killed magically, your story reminded me that.
Saissa chapter 43 . 8/21
That was an EXCELLENT story!
Saissa chapter 39 . 8/21
And let the worship begin. Harry would have HATED that!
Saissa chapter 37 . 8/20
Oh dear! How in the heck does Harry survive this blast
Saissa chapter 35 . 8/20
Susan and Hannah - you are both so close!
Saissa chapter 34 . 8/20
Luna never says that Harry dies. Only that none will see Harry any more.
Saissa chapter 33 . 8/20
LOL Lunas article was wonderful!
Saissa chapter 32 . 8/20
Did you have to go and ruin a very good story with ONE really poor grammar mistake. I see this one error being repeated over and over again in almost every fan fic written by an American and it is driving me NUTS! It is totally and grammatically WRONG!

In the last section when Harry is threatening the editor of the Daily Prophet, the word should be DRAGGED, and NOT Drug!

A drug is the medicine you get from the pharmacy.
Being Dragged is when you are pulled along the ground (or through mud) because your legs dont work.
Saissa chapter 29 . 8/20
That book Luna mentioned - Would that be the kama sutra - That is exactly the kind of stuff Luna loves to read.
Saissa chapter 28 . 8/20
YES Narcissa there is shopping in New Zealand. I should know.
I lived there for 30 years before I emigrated!

That is even worse than a yank asking of Maoris (indegenous people)were cannibals - in the 1970s! (true story!)

Narcissa is british - do they not teach ANY geography in the wizarding world.

I know the US certainly dont teach geography. most americans dont even know where Canada is let alone Australia or new Zealand!
Saissa chapter 27 . 8/20
I dont trust those two - Mad Molly and her slut of a daughter - I dont trust therm at all.
Saissa chapter 26 . 8/20
Wizards wont allow a magical orphanage to be run by muggles, but they also wont step up and help those same magical orphans. Now THAT is hypocrisy and a perfect reason for Harry to leave the wizarding world to get rid of Tommy on their own.

I cannot stand hypocrites and bullies.
Saissa chapter 25 . 8/20
Colin was the chirpy blond haired kid with the camera who followed Harry around like a lovesick puppy in Harrys second year - the year of the Basilisk.
Saissa chapter 22 . 8/20
Denise and Deuncles! Priceless - LOL

OK - I hope you will explain how there can be THREE potter betrothal rings. One on Hermiones hand, one on Harrys and if Bella saw what she saw - one on Tom Riddles hand as well.