Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power He Has Not
R00ney chapter 43 . 7/28
Excellent twist. Definitely caught me off guard.
montanaatheart chapter 9 . 7/16
I get the impression its a prank. I am not sure you care about reviews on an old story, but I am enjoying it and I find it entertaining. I plan on reading my way through your entire list. I have enjoyed every story I have read so far with the exception of the times you repeat the end of a chapter at the beginning of a new chapter. I generally only read completed fics because I read so often, so that can be annoying. its getting harder to find good fics now that I have finished old crow, robst, bobmin, Rorschach blot and a few others. you definitely are of the caliber that I remember you as an author. Please keep writing, I enjoy your work.
Markus Ramikin chapter 5 . 7/13
"On odd days I told her I was you, and on even days I was me. That way she could get the life fulfilling experience that is the Weasley twins, without all that hectic swapping between us."

That made me laugh. And the Prophet article was brilliant.
tgcgoddess chapter 12 . 6/30
OMG, Hedwig! I cried too. She was his only friend during those summers, and now she doesn't even know him!

*bawls
senawario chapter 1 . 6/21
very nicely done; I just wish Ron would have been told - he *was* loyal.
Simianpower chapter 6 . 6/18
OK, bored now. No adventure. Minimal humor. Six chapters gone and nothing worth reading yet. A story needs to hook me in early, within the first 5-7 chapters, not get good halfway through or later. G'bye.
Um the Muse chapter 43 . 6/14
Haha, your work is always hilarious (at least when you're trying to be funny). I was actually upset with Marcus when he told Hermione that he would've been first in her heart if only he'd been able to meet Harry.

I've read one or two fanfics where Harry is a squib and they're great because you just know that the author must have an awe-inspiring imagination. Thank you for this wonderful story.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 5/11
Wondering why no one tried to remove the cursed gem right away?
Excellently done. Thanks.
Newbie1104 chapter 43 . 3/31
Excellent story, better than many at the top of the favorite sorting that I've read, I was going to find and kill you if it wasn't for this last chapter though :v.
noylj chapter 15 . 3/29
Neville stood up to his friends. He resisted peer pressure for what he consider the right thing to do. How many others have done that?
OF COURSE, he is great-if his self-centered family didn't do everything they could to kill him or destroy any confidence he had.
noylj chapter 14 . 3/29
Molly and Ginny are grade A #1 bitches in canon.
Phlegm? Molly acting as though #12 is Her house? Molly criticizing everything Sirius does? Ginny thinking that Harry could ONLY be happy hunting the Dark Lord?
Bitch, harridan, harpy, selfish?
tricorvus chapter 43 . 3/25
ThAt was excellent
Typing around cat
I'm going now to read more of your stuff
tricorvus chapter 39 . 3/25
Nice SNL Weekend Update flashback :D I remember Chevy delivering the line. But, being 50, can't remember what I had for Lunch the other day.
Great story
tricorvus chapter 33 . 3/25
Raisin has an extra I that you left out
Great story