Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power He Has Not
Ohhhdearyahoo.c chapter 11 . 3/14
Maybe I don't take "jokes" well, but in all honesty, if I was George I would have been livid, cut my ties with my entire family until they apologized, and go to live with Percy. What a horrid farce of a nasty, poorly intentioned, reputation slandering "joke".
Not funny. I believe the only reason George laughed at all was it was less emotionally expensive than to AK them all.
meja9201 chapter 15 . 3/7
I'm wondering if you like Ginny?...
:-) Love the story, thanks for this.
Araytigre chapter 43 . 2/23
Wow! What a ride! Somehow, back when Luna told Ron that Hermione would be at the World Cup with her Husband Marcus Stewart, I knew that he was really Harry. I'm glad that my intuition was right (for once). Being Ex-Military (22 yrs, US Army), I had a pretty good idea was Harry had planned, and set up in the "Killing Field", and I wasn't very far off to boot (although I might have added a few little nasty things, but if I did, Harry wouldn't have survived, even if the Goblins had gotten to him even a second after the blast had went off). Was glad to see Ron finally enjoying "Research", lol. With his "Null" field, Harry knew that he couldn't be harmed Magically, at least until he defeated Tommy, and it was a bonus that whatever magical damage he would have gotten, Tom received it instead. Too much fun. Thank You. TTFN
drewbelhaven chapter 43 . 2/22
love the story - have read it 4 times
aalens chapter 14 . 2/21
Your sense of humour is enviable. Even the author's notes are hilarious. BTW, did one of your ANs in the previous chapter imply that someone did not realise that 'is it's a girl we'll be aunts' was a joke? OMG.
aalens chapter 2 . 2/21
Gosh. I must be a seer, I can see that he really is not dead at all. lol. Or, if he is, there will be a second coming.
Reading on now to find out his fate. (This is a great read so far.)
aalens chapter 1 . 2/21
Great start! I am keen to read on.
BTW, if you will let me get away with an on-the-fly beta, the word species is both singular and plural. Specie without the s means coin, money.
RykOakwine chapter 43 . 12/16/2013
Yay, excellent story, can't believe that it has so few reviews, favorites, and follows. Really quite good, highly recommended!
RykOakwine chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Heh, love the Blood Storm article. so far this story is quite good, even if it was your first and I'm reading it after your later, more polished, stuff.
so far so good!
Darboria chapter 31 . 11/18/2013
Hi !
I'm reading your story right now, and just found your French passage.
I'm French, and maybe can I help to enhance your "High School French" a bit :)
Here is your passage, as I understood it, but with proper grammar. Please don't take it the bad way, I myself was looking forward for such corrections when I tried to write in English at the beginning. It's just a help to make your story more better.
I love it, I love the humour you use, and what you're doing until now (can't judge for what I've not read yet, can I?), so I find it a bit sad that this passage, as a French person, makes me cringe (and I must confess I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, so...)
Here it is:
"Bonjour André"
"Fleur ? Fleur Delacour ?"
"Weasley maintenant, je suis mariée."
"Félicitations."
"Merci. Nous cherchions un Mangemort [official French translation of Deatheater] à interroger. Imagine ma surprise quand je constate que celui qu'ils m'amènent est un vieux camarade de classe."
"Je ne te dirai rien."
"Je m'en moque. Je m'en moque complètement [it was "I don't care", originally, right?]. La vraie raison de ma présence ici est d'avoir la chance de venger les blessures de mon mari sur quelques Mangemorts [this was actually the sentance which prompted me with this comment, because it was very hard to understand. The rest seemed clumsy, but understandable, but this one...]. Tu te souviens du cours de Soins aux Créatures Magiques [official French translation of Care of magical Creatures] de Mme Trouseau ?"
"Je crois."
"Tu te souviens pourquoi on ne devrait jamais nuire au compagnon d'une Vélane [official translation of Veela] ?"
André Bouchold's eyes widened as panic set in.
"Tu ne peux pas faire ça, tu ne peux pas !"
"Tu as rejoint les monstres qui ont blessé mon Bill ? Evidemment que je le peux, idiot."
I hope this helped.
Don't think you're a bad writer, as I read it in your author notes: you have imagination, proper writing, and a fluent enough style to make even a non-native English speaker read it easily and appreciate it. In this realm of fanfictions of every levels of writing, this place this story in the upper part :)
Hyena-Sennin chapter 43 . 11/4/2013
On to my next great adventure :3
Nytefyre chapter 43 . 10/13/2013
I loved this story, and the ending was even better! I like that Harry persevered and that he and Hermione ended up together.

Thanks for posting.