Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
I interpreted this as Flangst with a song sprinkled on top. ;.;
Minako1013 chapter 1 . 4/26
Oh my, that hit me hard...

First things first: I love your character creation: they felt real, alive, not simple. There's a lot of free gates for readers to interpretate some of the events you described, and I love it. Even if it's closed, it's open at the same time. What was the game, what was the truth? How this dream-world existed? Maybe somewhere were their bodies, in coma like state?

I love the floating threads of stories that your work created!

Voldemort: believable, I would say sane, either playing or rediscovering himself. Harry: tired, always the saviour. Although I enjoyed reading it immersely, I've got a feeling that you had so many ideas of how to proceed with this story that sometimes it wasn't entirely smooth. The twists of plot I mean: I feel like you described two different Voldemorts, it may be character development but it wasn't consistent for me. Also I can't imagine him being called Tom by Harry - de facto his prisoner.
I'm interested in Ginny's appearance in the created world, if portal was needed to get there, how did she actually made it? Was the portal a mental representation of exit (the world exists in mind) or a real entrance (the world was created as some sort of dimension, maybe the same as with neverending bags?

I don't want to write too much, have to think more of this text :) Also, I'm not much of a reviewer. Thank you for writing and publishing it, it was my pleasure to read it!
Take care
Emily F chapter 1 . 2/8
*sobs* So perfect, thank you sooooo much for writing this...
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Bittersweet damnation.
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
So sweet!

At the end they living together... Brilliant!
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Awwwww! That was so sweet! Especially the ending )
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Well, this was fun! My favorite story of yours so far!
Elaine chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I really love this story.

I remember the first time that I read about the case of Stockholm Syndrome, and felt that it would make a really great story. Thanks for writing it. And it really fits harry and voldemort.

After all, love is always a miracle, and it doesn't matter how it happens.
LittleMrsAdams chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
that was good :)
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Psychological disorders fascinate me for some reason, and Stockholm Syndrome just has this charm to it. As does its antithesis, Lima Syndrome. This was a wonderful use of the disorder, and I couldn't think of a better pairing to use it with. The idea of the dreamscape was brilliant, as dreams also intrigue me. I loved the ending, I was bracing myself for an escape into the now Dark Lord controlled war-torn world but was pleasantly surprised by your solution to all of their problems. Well most of them anyway. Loved it!

Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
just. so. fecking. awesome. amazing, seriously.

meikouhaikitsune chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I know I'm warped. I thought that was cute. Yay!

I liked it. Just enough to show the changing, but not too much to overwhelm the story or purpose. Wicked.

Nice characterization though.
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This, I agree with you, was such an angsty piece.

It wasn't until the last section (before the italics), however, that I realized what exactly Harry was doing. I had originally thought that he had planned on locking Tom into the dream world, while he himself escaped...but, apparently, not. And I like your ending a little bit better (but having Tom trapped inside an inaccesible dream world, with Harry confronting a cruel world (that he can't improve) while being hopelessly in love with his former tormenter, would have been more angsty). I would have liked to know what Voldemore was thinking throughout the piece, except I admit that first-person perspective makes Harry's confusion a lot more personal.

Overall, congratulations on a wonderful piece! :D
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
*staring at the screen* I'm not exactly sure what to say. Beautiful is not enough, nor is magnificent or amazing. This is just... extremely deep and beautiful. I have many favorite stories, and I honestly thought that nothing could live up to them. Needless to say, I was wrong. This is stunning, it touches some emotional core in me and I love it. I simply love it. Very well done.
fido02 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
i really like it i think that you should write a sequel where they escape (leave them immortal) and they have to fix what malfoy did