Reviews for So Much Like His Father
JenaMira chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That was very good. I have to admit, I was expecting the kid to be Albus Severus so I was pretty surprised when it turned out to be Malfoy instead.
snow.white.ice chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was a huge surprise! I very much assumed that it was one of Harry's kids. This was adorable and amazing. I love it. You are an amazing writer really! :]
Blouta chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Loved the last line.
singing ferret chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Cute. I was fooled. I originally thought this was the older Potter boy. Especially when history repeated itself. "Not Slytherin" "A need to prove yourself." Nice.

I wonder what adventures these three will have?
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Who was talking to Professor Longbottom at the end?
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
aw...u tricked me into thinking the first pov was al...but really lovely story, esp' the ending part...'let us hope not'...
xx siriusly lily xx chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
ah. I totally thought it was Albus in the beginning. caught me there. loved it!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
LOL! I thought it was Al at the beginning-beautiful! I love "Sam". So cute-the end was hilarious and really sweet! I loved the Sorting hat, and Rose. Is it McGonagall at the end?

*favourites*
CowahBull chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
lol Please no history repeating itself...Scorpius has to go with Lily...um...I mean... Very very good story. I lvoe it. I made me giggle.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I really liked this. especially the fact that I did not know wheter you were talking about Al or Scorp until halfway through. Very nice and the last bit at the end was well done. :)
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Are you going to keep going with this?
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
fabulos i have wrote and hp ng story to but its different ot yours in ways i wrote when finished book 7
hollywoodgal205 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Very, very cute. Albus has to be my favorite of the Potter children at the moment, from what JK wrote in the epilogue, and I loved finding a fanfic about the kids at Hogwarts. I love how Scorpius and Albus are friends, that'd be great, huh? A Malfoy in Gryffindor, Draco must've been going crazy! ]

Great drabble!
Adalanta chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh, I love it! I'm not sure it you meant to, but the beginning sounds so much like when Harry first came to Hogwarts - how everyone was staring and pointing at him. I love the idea of Scorpius going by another name...and being put in Gryffindor. Imagine what his father would say! And the ending just made me grin. Excellent job!
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007