Reviews for Purgatory
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Write minion!
cloudshape to ennien chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Oh no - I can't believe you would just abandon this story.

It was starting to get really interesting and now you didn't update for 4 years. How sad!
miffi chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Ich habe mich gerade an die Story erinnert... wirst du jemals weiterschreiben? *treuherzig am Ärmel zupf*

Weil die nämlich ganz toll ist! :D
Nina chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
This is excellent and I hope you keep writing.
TehOpheliac chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
WOW. This is amazing. ...And so original! How did you come up with this? w It's positively addicting to read. I want more. Do you intend on writing more to it or is it on unlimited hiatus? O.O;; Please say it's ongoing!
ChibiMizu chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
*stares at the end of the chapter* ... must... have... more... *_*

Whoo! So, real review time: I must say that I love it. Pure and simple. It's very well written, and it's nicely descriptive (but not too much that you get sick of it!) Well paced, and interesting Sirius/Peter thing. XD Luff! Want more! And hurry! Muaha.
Decimare chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
This is an interesting sort of adventure. I am curious to say the least on where this is going.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Very good chapter. I'm glad that Sirius Black is at least thinking about taking some responsibility for his actions, though Peter apparently isn't-a lot of people use the phrase 'guilt-tripping' as a shield.

And I love the way that Remus and Severus finally decide to join together, and that the Guardian has shown the truth. This is indeed an improvement over the web of lies that both were enmeshed in over the years.

Do you plan to follow Dantean geography? I can well imagine that Severus will spend quite some time in Wrath, and in Love (as he loved greatly, but pinned all his hopes on a human being rather than on God). Looking forward to more.
Dust Particle chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
wow!

can't wait to see what they'll have to do. best/original plot i've read so far! keep it up.
Moonglaze chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Yay! I thought you had forgotten about this or something. I'm so glad to see an update! I can't wait to see how Snape and Lupin's journey pans out; I'm dying to know just why Remus got sent to Purgatory. Update soon!
Askani Blue chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Nifty. I'll have to watch for this fic to update too. I know the point to it was how people resolve differences, but I have real trouble with the pairing of Sirius and Peter. Friends, fine, but paired? No, sorry. You lost me there. I also can't see Fred ending up down there either. Doesn't really fit his personality. Still, the story is interesting for me to stick with it.
mildetryth chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
*mouth open* Wow...
CreativeWritingMinor chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Oh this story is so unique and interesting, I wish you'd update.
Dance A Daisy chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
This is an amazing story so far, I really love the concept.
maria chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
I really love this so far, and I've been waiting for an update, which I hope comes soon. I can't wait to find out how Remus and Severus deal with their problems together.