Reviews for Some Things Never Heal
csimesser1 chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
that was good
love2read2much chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
loved your story. It would have been nice if it ended with the birth of the baby so we knew what they had and its name. Apart from that it was a good story, and your writing was very well written, concidering english is not you first language.

Keep up the great writing.
boothlover chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
AW! u should continue it to the birth... but if u dont it is still good too
crazycamera chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
glad the story ended on that note, it was a nice tale.
jacklynvt11 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Great story. Just read it. Loved it. Well done. :)
bb-4ever chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
excellent ending to this fic. its good they're back on track look forward to more from you
naeo99 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Great story. I've lost several pregnancies and it's difficult but you do go on it's hard and it never stops hurting but I'm glad that I didn't give up. God gave me 4 beautiful kids. Thanks for writing.
BBlovefan chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Great story, a bit sad, but thats how the life is sometimes... Love to read more:) Hope it will be soon.
Cheryl chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
I liked how Max showed up and was there for Brennan. I also liked the conversation that Booth and Brennan had there at the end. Are you a mind reader? My husband and I did the same thing about a week after we lost our baby. It was one of the most therapeutic things we have ever done. I couldn't stop crying but it was so helpful. (Sorry to babble so much!)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing where things go next.
Cheryl chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
I am really bad at not always reviewing and sometimes have trouble reading sad stories like this. However, I must say that I think that you are keeping Booth and Brennan in character. You can totally feel the sadness but it is true to life and I can appreciate that. Having lost a baby myself, I ran the gamut and then some. I thank you for telling this story the way that you are telling it. I feel that this is a very respectful way of bringing all the emotions across.
bb-4ever chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
great to see you back. great chapter. its great that max came to see her when she needed him and its especially good that they have started talking about their baby. glad they are looking forward. look forward to more soon
MirandaRoche chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
This was a great chapter. I think that you are capturing the characters really well. Keep up the good work.

Front_Flop_Pike
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Great chapter. I'm glad they are talking again and hopefully can rebuild what they had. LIttle worried about the angst warning but as long as they have each other it should be ok.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
mendenbar chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Liked the chapter, but one phrase set me howling. You refer to Booth having a "bottle of Scots." The mental picture of a bottle filled with little men in kilts just cracked me up! Thank you Terry Pratchet. If you meant the whiskey, it is a "bottle of Scotch."
Sam chapter 3 . 7/31/2007