Reviews for ŜåΚũńőş Ċőřńëř
FanBird chapter 5 . 6/22
It is really good! I loved it _ both the story and the writing style.. Really enjoy reading it and also laughed hard _
tkim619 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHH HE GAVE HER BOUQUET OF FLOWERS! except the unexpected...
tkim619 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
wooahhh this is getting interesting...wow brave that atobe all of a sudden put his hand on her waist...
tkim619 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
just as i thought that girl Meira is bullying her, be careful Sakuno!
tkim619 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
uh-oh... i smell and feel trouble coming...be careful around Meria, Sakuno!
JC-zala chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Meira is such a bitch! Pardon the language, but I'm simply furious that she took credit for Sakuno's hard work! But I'm sure Sakuno will bounce back. She's not the type to give up easily and everyone is there to support her.

Oh gosh, I really love this story. It's interesting to see how Tezuka and Sakuno develop feelings for each other.

Keep on writing. I'll be looking forward to the next one.
heyitsdaph chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Awesome chapter ! Please upload the next chapter coz you are keeping me in suspense ! Wonder what Tezuka will feel when he knows what happened to Sakuno. o()o
Please do not leave it like that , the CLIFFHANGER IS KILLING ME! (人)
kikumarucat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
for some reason, just the mere thought of Tezuka talking makes me laugh
Shafree chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
wow. amazing story! can't wait for the next chapter.
Shino-Chan chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
wow! its an amazing story! i'll be waiting for the next update! tq!
aya chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
pls update! this story was the best about this couple aside from ''best seigaku romance'' pls! 3
Nyaggerz chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
hello :D

first of all, I love reading your works. The first one i read is your ryosakufuji fic "Paris, With Love" and now this... and now as a fellow noypi i say...

PARANG AWA MO NA ituloy mo na! ilang taon ka nang di nag-uupdate ;(

ito na lang ang nagpapasaya sa araw ko na puro stress. Bitin na nga ako dun sa isa pati ba naman dito mabibitin din ako :( Hindi naman si pine-pressure kita (though i sort of am...) pero pls. lang mag-update ka na :))
Jerui chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Is this on HIATUS? It's been a long time since it was updated. Nice plot btw. Can't stop reading it.
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
If you really want to know my thought right now, Arah-chan. It would be. Punching the daylights out of that Meira girl! Gah, you’ve no idea how much I’m reacting to Meira’s every bad move on Sakuno, my aunt even asked what was wrong with me when I started muttering incoherent words D: Well, aside from hating Meria (LOL, sorry, I just can’t contain my anger XD If only I can kill an OC D:) I really loved the fic. To tell you honestly, I’m not very fond of the TezuSaku pairing because I find Tezuka more suitable as a big brother to Sakuno, I guess your fic proved me wrong :p I kept on squealing on the “kilig” parts of the story XD and I guess that the triangle is between two captains ei?( The scene when Atobe entered made me lol a lot) and absolutely the part about the interview with Kogane, I can never imagine Tezuka sleeping with Sakuno. (Though, technically he DID on this fic XD)

Well, I absolutely love where this is going (OH NOES, NOT THE MEIRA STEALING HER POSITION PART) I hope that I’d see more “kilig” moments with Tezuka and Sakuno 3 And of course, a

love triangle to ensure between Atobe, Sakuno and Tezuka XD

Hope you update SOON~~~! 3
acrazywriter chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
too lazy to log in. XD Sorry if I just read it now. I've been busy lately. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this chapter! I also enjoyed Atobe here! It was epic! Please update son! I want know what happens next. If possible [sorry for sounding rude] don't make the update too long, i usually forget what happens. XD That was just a request you don't really need to take it seriously, you might be busy. It's just that I really really wish to read more of this story! keep it up!