Reviews for Oblivion of Lies
Lizzy chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Great job!
WickedBlue chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
Oh, that was so good. I just can't get enough of well written Robin - Will hurt/comfort and your fic totally hit the spot. I really enjoyed reading it.
dragoflora chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Loved it.
Mideila chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
The previous chapter was the best. Best scene! you describe it out well, it scene inspired me to create many pictures on DA. I hope someday you write anything else on this fandom. ))))
Mideila chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
Wow. this is super )
Mideila chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
That's wonderful!
OUATLovr chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
This is a great story! There are only a couple of stories about Will and Robin after they discover they are brothers on here, which makes me kind of sad but this is written so well. Good job with all the emotions; I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't just a bit more in the movie since they could have done so much with it, but this really made up for it. I liked the way it all fit into the timeline of the movie, too.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
Ah wow :') this story made me so happy! Lol Will and Robin are my favorite and you wrote them down wonderfully! So many feels! Hehee
jasper'sgrl1287 chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Loved it! Great job, write more stories!
PrueHarrison chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
A very cute scene, and you've done a good job, really!
PrueHarrison chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I like that story pretty much You write very good, no mistakes in grammar or anything else. And though I thought before reading "I'll never accomplish to read this Fanfiction until the end!", now I am pretty sure that it is exciting enough for me :D
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
You should really write more Robin Hood stories! I loved this one!
Marian chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Good job!:)
Imperial Dragon chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
Will finally got to enjoy a party without ending up hurt.
Ihni chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
I loved it. See, this is the way the movie SHOULD have gone. More Will time, for one thing. And more brotherly bonding and worrying, for another. This was great, thank you for writing it.