Reviews for Lucius Malfoy Is My Husband
Greattttttttt jobbbbb :)
Loved it
Isabell3 chapter 11 . 5/25
loved itD
I was kinda hoping for Harry and Lucius to have kids... Oh well, it's still absolutely adorable and I love it!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
It's not a lot of us don't approve. It's more of wanting story over sexual scenes.

Just like main stream garbage TV (Which we haven't had in over 10 years and counting) a lot of slashy fics focuses on the sensation and hype rather then story often shoe horning certain characters or underplaying situations.
Ani Mei chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
I'm not a huge Ron fan but I like what you did with their characters and the fic. Your explanation of them being under Narcissus's control makes sense and I like how Lucius and Harry already has an established relationship and it's more of the aftermaths that you're focusing on with the flashbacks to fill in the blanks. Having Draco be adopted is an interesting twist and their characters are nice, which I guess does take getting used to.
I like that you have the Weasley family eventually come around. As much as I feel the Weasleys and Hermione can be smothering and annoying, I like to think that they do accept Harry and have his best interests at heart, and from their perspective, they do and their reaction makes sense. Also, I'm glad that you have Ron as a perceptive character instead of the typical dunderhead that he's portrayed as, but also awkward when it comes to feelings, because we all know he has the emotional range of a teaspoon.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
Lovely story!
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
Aww cute story :-)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
loved it
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
never read a Ron/Draco bu i am liking it here

*Stasia
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
Loved it
inta chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
omg I do the same thing draco does with my ice cream. this is a real good story
SciFiLvr13 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I like that you didn't go with the cliche Ron-hates-Malfoys-betray-Harry thing that seems to be so popular. And you made Hermione the bad friend. Nice. :-)
kat1316 chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I think Hermione got off too easy.
kat1316 chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
ehh dont really care much about Hermione. I always found her annoying in both the books and the movies.
katelaina1717 chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
Loved it, just wished for more with Harry and Lucius and mpreg.