Reviews for Lucius Malfoy Is My Husband
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2017
Geart why of ending it and it nice to have a happy ending
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2017
That is so cool that you had the hand sakes and it keep getting better
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
Wow I love this stroy and it keeps getting better
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
This is really good keep it up
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
Your stroy Is really good and I like where you are going with and I find you have a good ideas
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
Perfect fluff!

I loved ron in this entire story. He's often written as a complete jerk and this make me smile
Sapphire chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
I loved it!
anxious.soul chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
That was really good! I really liked reading this story!
1414artemis14 chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
Greattttttttt jobbbbb :)
Loved it
Isabell3 chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
loved itD
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2016
I was kinda hoping for Harry and Lucius to have kids... Oh well, it's still absolutely adorable and I love it!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
It's not a lot of us don't approve. It's more of wanting story over sexual scenes.

Just like main stream garbage TV (Which we haven't had in over 10 years and counting) a lot of slashy fics focuses on the sensation and hype rather then story often shoe horning certain characters or underplaying situations.
Ani Mei chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
I'm not a huge Ron fan but I like what you did with their characters and the fic. Your explanation of them being under Narcissus's control makes sense and I like how Lucius and Harry already has an established relationship and it's more of the aftermaths that you're focusing on with the flashbacks to fill in the blanks. Having Draco be adopted is an interesting twist and their characters are nice, which I guess does take getting used to.
I like that you have the Weasley family eventually come around. As much as I feel the Weasleys and Hermione can be smothering and annoying, I like to think that they do accept Harry and have his best interests at heart, and from their perspective, they do and their reaction makes sense. Also, I'm glad that you have Ron as a perceptive character instead of the typical dunderhead that he's portrayed as, but also awkward when it comes to feelings, because we all know he has the emotional range of a teaspoon.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 11 . 3/5/2015