Reviews for Lucius Malfoy Is My Husband
Ani Mei chapter 11 . 4/30
I'm not a huge Ron fan but I like what you did with their characters and the fic. Your explanation of them being under Narcissus's control makes sense and I like how Lucius and Harry already has an established relationship and it's more of the aftermaths that you're focusing on with the flashbacks to fill in the blanks. Having Draco be adopted is an interesting twist and their characters are nice, which I guess does take getting used to.
I like that you have the Weasley family eventually come around. As much as I feel the Weasleys and Hermione can be smothering and annoying, I like to think that they do accept Harry and have his best interests at heart, and from their perspective, they do and their reaction makes sense. Also, I'm glad that you have Ron as a perceptive character instead of the typical dunderhead that he's portrayed as, but also awkward when it comes to feelings, because we all know he has the emotional range of a teaspoon.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 11 . 3/5
Lovely story!
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 2/26
Aww cute story :-)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 1/23
loved it
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 1/23
never read a Ron/Draco bu i am liking it here

*Stasia
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 11 . 1/17
Loved it
inta chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
omg I do the same thing draco does with my ice cream. this is a real good story
SciFiLvr13 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I like that you didn't go with the cliche Ron-hates-Malfoys-betray-Harry thing that seems to be so popular. And you made Hermione the bad friend. Nice. :-)
kat1316 chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I think Hermione got off too easy.
kat1316 chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
ehh dont really care much about Hermione. I always found her annoying in both the books and the movies.
katelaina1717 chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
Loved it, just wished for more with Harry and Lucius and mpreg.
Kim chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Hmmm...how about Hermione gets arrested for assault, or trying to force an unknown potion on him? Seriously, she was out of line in canon from the get go (theft/illegal brewing/drugging/impersonating students in 2nd year, punching Draco in 3rd, kidnapping/blackmail in 4th, confounding someone in midair/assaulting Ron in 6th)...she seriously is aggressive and can abuse magic like nobody's business.

If I were a writer (which I am not), I'd love to write about Hermione getting caught and held accountable for her illegal and unethical activities while at Hogwarts. It's probably been written though, and I just haven't been lucky enough to stumble upon it.

Seriously like this story. Just had to comment on Hermione's behavior.
Kitty Savella chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
This was brilliant. I loved the addition of a pairing that is pretty much unheard of. It is not in my top ten.
Kitty Savella chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
One of my new fav pairings.
Pyrane chapter 11 . 3/25/2014