Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Chamber of Secrets
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
Merope also RAPED via drug Tom Riddle Sr. so, you know, he kind of had a very good reason for staying the hell away from Merope after she stopped giving him potions. Was he a shallow classist jerk? Yes. Did he deserve to spend years drugged by a girl he didn't like and forced to have sex with her and forced to like her? No. Even if Merope had gone up to Tom and said he was going to be a daddy, you couldn't blame him for not taking her at her word since the baby could have been a fake and if not simply have been just another tool for Merope to use to control him much like she did with the love potion. Excuse me for not feeling much pity for a rapist.

Is it sad that baby Tom Riddle Jr. paid the price for being a child of rape? Yes. Do I understand where Tom Sr. came from when he rejected any notion of a child by rape? Also yes. Many women who have a child from a rape choose to abort it precisely because the thought of being reminded of such a traumatic event every time they look at their child is hell on earth. It's a valid choice. Better to abort the kid that you know you're going to hate due to the horrible association rather than give it a horrible life.

Merope was simply a selfish BITCH.
SarahOlivier chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
I hope that this will make Orion realize that he shouldn't try to be friends with Hayden, Since they became friends Orion has Gotten hurt because of Hayden. an Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Hayden will hurt Orion one of these days
SarahOlivier chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Rose is not Orion's sister. and never will be.
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
I agree with Ori, Green is a popular colour that doesn't mean that he is Harry
SarahOlivier chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
Actually that's wrong, Hayden has been giving everything because he is the boy who lived
SarahOlivier chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I agree, what they did to Sirius and Remus can never be mended. They didn't just hurt Remus and Sirius they also hurt Harry. The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, whose to say that Hayden won't do the same thing to Orion that James did to Sirius
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Good story! I liked your retelling. I'm still surprised that Dumbledore has not yet come to the conclusion that Orion is the true BWL, given the fact that it was he who encountered and defeated Voldemort the past two years.

I guess even wizards can be a little slow on the draw.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
"in all honesty, Orion never thought that Lockhart could be any more useless than he originally was but Orion had been proven wrong." **giggling**

"Leave Lockhart here." Um ... with Myrtle? What has she done to deserve that punishment?

Poor Orion ... scared of being shunned because he's a Parselmouth. Too bad he didn't speak up about the voices. I'm glad this younger version of Riddle didn't know Orion's true identity. Trying to deal with that disclosure in this situation might have put an end to both Orion and Sirius, as well as Ginny.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
"—I don't expect anything from you, Lockhart," Sirius growled. "Just be glad I don't erase all your knowledge of personal grooming."
Lockhart stared at Sirius in horror but remained silent.

I'm sorry, but ... ROTFLOL! HaHaHa! That is one of the funniest things I've ever read in connection with Lockhart!

Really bright of Remus and the other two Aurors to leave Sirius and Orion alone. Dummies!

So ... Will Orion find out his true identity here in the chamber?
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
"Orion ... was through having faith in others. If he wanted things to be done right, he would have to do them himself."

I think that is probably the hue and cry of anyone who has ever been accused of being a workaholic. Most would love to share or delegate tasks, but they simply get tired of the "delegates" failing to follow through on the jobs they accepted. In the end ... "it's easier to just do it myself." In this particular case, such negligence could wind up costing lives.

Orion needs to call Sirius and Remus.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
Who, exactly, knows Orion is a Parselmouth? Do Sirius and Remus know?
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Did the snake bite Orion, or did he injure himself in the fall? Spreading pain ... sounds like a snake bite.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
If Harry/Orion were the Heir by conquest (as Harry often is shown to be from the events of Hallowe'en 1981), would the adoption ritual override this? Is this what Sirius referred to when he mentioned a conflict in connection with the adoption?
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Why didn't Hayden put up a bubble of silence around himself? That's what I'd do if I received a Howler. Rats! I wanted to know what was in Molly's Howler. ;)

So Hayden is not a Parselmouth? I wonder if DD knows Orion is ... and whether this will change his opinion about who is REALLY the BWL.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
"... [Hayden] missed their dueling lessons. Apparently, Ron wasn't interested in practicing spells." I'm not surprised. Ron doesn't seem interested in "practicing" anything except Quidditch.

Why didn't Hedwig fly to Hogwarts?

I'm afraid Orion probably isn't going to get his wish for a quiet year, not when this is how it started.