Reviews for Harry Potter and The Second Chance
Dud its ok everybody has a life some times its a soft rain somtomes it hales somtimes it monsoons k no big just keep youself ok great or awesome even the better you are the better your work will be and i prefer your health to work ratios got it.
I'm sorry but I have to say this it really just pisses me off, u are just so fucking annoying plz for the love of God be original ur story is fine I don't care that Harry has powers, I don't care about his flip floppy emotions because he's Harry and he's a teenager, what I do care about is that ur having me read the order of the Phoenix all over again because ur to damn lazy to come up with ur own plot, so remember this if anything, Harry in ur fic has 1 years experience more than he does in cannon he isn't going to do the things the same way and be sure as hell isn't about to say the exact same damn thing he said the first time around, I absolutely hate it when ppl do that think up ur own shit that's y we have fanfiction!
Kingfisher chapter 6 . 6/8
Sorry but do you realise how hilarious your atrocious spelling. I hope you realise that by putting "rouge dementors" you're actually saying that the dementors are red. Rouge is French for red. "Rogue" on the other hand is the word I think you meant to use. You really need a beta or someone who can correct your spelling. I've so far put up with your incorrect "there" instead of "their" but this - this was too (not 'to' as you keep putting) funny. Rouge dementors. Yes Umbridge - there are no such things as rouge dementors.
draco7347 chapter 15 . 5/29
love this story please bring out new chapters
Nemaya chapter 15 . 4/27
I hope you haven't abandoned this story, even after 4,5 years of no updates. I look forward to more chapters.
CheshireCatt13 chapter 15 . 4/10
Just wanted to say that this was an enjoyable read and that I feel that it's too bad that this will never be finished. Regardless, thanks for putting the time into this that you did.
R. A Cross chapter 15 . 2/28
This story made me cry . I wish that you update this story because this one is a good a story
Mmars69 chapter 15 . 1/17
I just started reading this story a couple days ago but I really like it.
I hope you haven't abandoned it. Thanks for writing.
With 700000 stories out there it will be years and years before I have red all of them I hope to read.
Please, keep up the great work.
Mimosa Evans chapter 10 . 1/13
you say you'll never abandon this story but it's been 4 years, 2 months, and 28 days since your last update so i don't think i very much believe you there lol
Mimosa Evans chapter 2 . 1/13
so its easier to read try updating it to look like this

Mon- 6-10am / 10am-2pm Remus/ 2-6pm Tonks/ 6-11pm

2-6pm Moody

6-10am Moody
Sarajk chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
Peoples chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
Please keep writing this one. Its been More Than 4 Years.
(You might be sick or hearing this but its good.)
sychofish31 chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Why is he suffering through that stupid blood quill stuff again, When I read that I was so close to ditching this story. If you are given a chance to go back in time you know how to fix things!
Blitzstrahl chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Well then.. Ill just pass reading the last 3 chapters bye
Blitzstrahl chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Ugh! come on, he could have avoided the detentions just by saying something about Rouge Dementors or even Sirius to the public being a homicidal manic. Then why even sit the detentions when he knows it isn't legal this time?