Reviews for Harry Potter and The Second Chance
TheHuntresss chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
thing I must do... is take pictures of my hand and send copies them Amelia Bones, my gringotts vault and a Prophet reporter that will print them along with the truth in how they were acquired.
TheHuntresss chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
So much for keeping his head down.. apparently he hasn't learned anything from the past except how to antagonize the enemy. There are better ways to take care of Umbridge than a direct frontal confrontation.
firedawg chapter 15 . 10/2/2016
A great story, looking forward to the next installment. Thank you for sharing.
noylj chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
God, I really hate piercings and tats.
Just not Harry-even after the 3000th fanfic that tries it.
You going to have Harry be a druggie too?
Kamagong chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
I know this story is old and hasn't been updated in forever, but really going back in time and only making small changes defeats the purpose of going back in the first place. You made Harry dawdle on certain issues and annoyances that it boggles the mind. He could have easily gone to Susan Bones and get a meet and greet with Amelia Bones for the blood quill detentions. And why did he have to hide the quill injury on the medical scans? It made no sense. That was the perfect opportunity to shut down Umbitch. The story had promise until he was pretty much repeating the damn story the moment he got back at school. Didn't he have a cabinet full of parsel stuff? Did he just forget it? He was given certain "advantages" to CHANGE his history and he just fucking acts like an idiot stumbling around making small changes and NOT utilizing what he was given to its full potential.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
Please keep updating
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
Ok, not sure what really is tjis story about, but realy a rerun of year fibe and he keep doing what the stupid realative force him to do is bad. Add to that you seems to think money is unlimited and pay the fat moron 500 to leave harry on the ally, then make it look him moronic by doing a realative good bargain by droping the price of a trunk to 400 and then pay 500. Really something is not good here, anyway a bad story with nothing to redeem
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
I'm actually very curious to see where you are taking this story. I have been enjoying it (I just wish that it wasn't full of fanfic spelling errors - except instead of accept, (location)there instead of (possessive)their, draw instead of drawer, back instead of bag or backpack, weary(tired)/wary(nervous or insecure), bleary eyed- tired, blurry eyed - not seeing clearly, and many more. I am trying to find out if it's google translate or if that is how things are spelled as English somewhere else - no offense intended, it's just really frustrating reading it as it distracts from the story
English Major chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Opening quotations ("speech") should be directly next to the first letter of whatever your character is saying. No space. It would behoove you to review the grammatical rules of the English language.
English Major chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
You have some truly excellent ideas and some unique plot twists that I have really enjoyed. However, your English skills need some severe attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are no apostrophes in pluralizations. This is Primary School English you need to review. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe.

Not only do you not know how to use an apostrophe, you can apparently not differentiate between homonyms: there/their/they're are misused almost every single time. To/too, were/we're, and your/you're are also consistently misplaced.

Keep writing! You can greatly improve your readability by paying more attention to every word you type. Please do not take my constructive criticism as a slight on your storytelling. You have talent for bringing your own characterizations to an imaginative plot line, and further grammatical editing can only improve your writing.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 15 . 5/1/2016
good start, I look forward to what you do next
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
Re-tag this story with the appropriate tags that should've been on it from the start, angst and drama.
NatNicole chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
I like your take on Ginny, and Harry's common sense in this (I think Rowling made her characters stupid on purpose for the plot's sake).
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Dud its ok everybody has a life some times its a soft rain somtomes it hales somtimes it monsoons k no big just keep youself ok great or awesome even the better you are the better your work will be and i prefer your health to work ratios got it.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
I'm sorry but I have to say this it really just pisses me off, u are just so fucking annoying plz for the love of God be original ur story is fine I don't care that Harry has powers, I don't care about his flip floppy emotions because he's Harry and he's a teenager, what I do care about is that ur having me read the order of the Phoenix all over again because ur to damn lazy to come up with ur own plot, so remember this if anything, Harry in ur fic has 1 years experience more than he does in cannon he isn't going to do the things the same way and be sure as hell isn't about to say the exact same damn thing he said the first time around, I absolutely hate it when ppl do that think up ur own shit that's y we have fanfiction!