Reviews for Five Other Universes Where Sam & Dean Are Brothers
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I was thinking about this fic today! I wanted to reread it and here it is. *hee*

All of these are awesome.
PurpleMoon3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Huzzah for Watership Down!
Dae Hellion chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I was only unfamiliar with one universe (WD) but I loved it! the buffy one was very sweet and heartfelt but by far my favorite was the labyrinth. I can definitely see dean going around just kicking down the doors and beating the crap outta things to get to sammy! totally dean!
Lotte Dot chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Amazing.

I really loved these small little pieces, they make so much sense! Mostly, the X-files one is great! That would make a great story, wish someone would write it someday :)

The last one is beautiful and so sad :(

Great work there!

L.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was really well done...I don't know about Labyrinth or Watership Down; but making Dean as Mulder, then Sam as Tru (hehe, he's the 'girl') and then Dean as Buffy (hehe, now HE'S the 'gir') was really creative. Not to mention, the dynamics that they have as brothers; even on the 2 Universes I dont know about, how they stuck 2gether :') so cute! Great good!

That's it ;)

~ CR ~
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I admit, I'm only familiar with two the universes you put them in (X-Files and WD) but I absolutely those. I can only imagine the rest were just as creative. You switch genres very subtly, with a good refined language for each one, but in all of them, driving home the bond between brothers.

Fun read :)