Reviews for The Golden Age
Awww, it's so nice how they're all addicts now!
Eh, if you've broken canon by un-murdering Severus, you don't have the excuse of "canon" to ram Ron's penis up Hermione's vagina.
Thank you for un-murdering Severus! Can't say I like him with an OC, especially a bitter, malcontent one, but still, at least he's no longer all dead and stuff.

It does seem that you're determined to rain poo down on the heads of Harry and Hermione, though. If I'd know the purpose of this story was to malign them, I wouldn't have read it.
Eh, I can't blame Petunia in a way.
I'd wondered about the other place setting at the table in the room that Ol' Jane has decided to use as a sitting room rather than just the office it was meant to be.
Ol' Jane does seem to have made her office into her home, hasn't she? I hope they're charging her rent.

Ah, Snape, always the "educationalist"...
I hope Neville doesn't become a sanctimonious problem. Harry is complicit yet never bothered to warn Hermione about Neville. I'm glad she's thinking for - and of - herself. Harry sure isn't going to.
While I like how Crouch spared Hermione distressing details, it does sound like manipulation to make their own lives easier seems to be a family trait.
I like Crouch's factual understanding of the political world, and to a scary extent, he's right. I'm afraid that Hermione is picking up on the wrong things, though, in her quest to become a benevolent monster.
I don't know; I kind of like the idea of sending Edgecombe off all happy-like, but then again, I also don't like traitors. At all. Neville is coming off a little bit too goodie-two-shoes for all he's supposed to be "the conscience" in this story.

The Powers That Fucked Up used Harry and Hermione, etc., to win their war - they sharpened them into tools unhindered by such common things as rules and consequences-for-the-average-human - so now that the war's over and they're not needed, they can't expect them to suddenly fit into little pre-approved boxes.
When are Harry and Hermione going to realize that now that their "duty" to the Wizarding world is finished, no one is going to bother sucking up to them anymore? Minerva could be a bit less obvious about being done with them now that they've served their purpose, of course, but then she's Minerva.
Eh, this chapter was too ridiculous to take seriously, but I guess that was intentional? H and H really should have swallowed their irritating pride and ran both the menu and the seating chart by Narcissa, you know, the one who actually knows how to do that kind of thing.
I suspect Hermione sees a little too much about what her life could have been like in Rowena.
It's creepy-gross that Hermione is related in any way to Crouch, but it serves a great plot purpose!
I love that you're showing Molly for the blind, crass, double-standard manipulator that she is. I don't like that Harry is sounding more and more like a wanna-be male whore and fucking Hermione while supposedly still with Ginny...yeah, male whore.
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »