Reviews for A Reckless Frame of Mind
That is the first of your old stories that I picked up. Seeing the development you did gives me hope to accomplish a similar feet.
The plot sounds promicing, but it lacks that beautiful edge that your newer stories seem to have.
Cameronr19 chapter 13 . 3/5
This was so good! It's new, different, and keeps you drawn in. I couldn't imagine living like Harry has been for the past year. I'm really excited to read the sequel!
SarahLuzie chapter 13 . 2/2
Just Amazing.
I'm happy that I can start with the sequel right now. I would go totally rampage when I would need to wait
Juvianna100 chapter 13 . 2/1
I cant help but smile like a friggin idiot at the ending X)

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

This is just so PERFECTO! I enjoyed every single chapter there is! 3 3 3

Now, ONTO LE SEQUEL!

Ta~
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
I read this last night. I meant to comment. This was so well written! I loved it so much!
Alex chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
I have to say, I never really read Fanfiction, but this was recommended to me and I absolutely love it! You're a great writer and keep it up x
Annetta chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
Amazing work. Love your descriptions.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
LOVE
221booklord chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
Absolutely amazing story I will defenedly read the part 2 of this interesting and heartbreaking story that you wrote and let me just say; you're brilliant
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
Crying already this story is amazing and I can't stop reading it!
Rini2012 chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Draco needs to find the truth! HE HAS TO!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
I just wanted to say that this is absolutely amazing and totally heart breaking at the same time. I can't even form thoughts about this. It's just too good and takes my breath away! I would 100 percent watch this if it was a movie.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2016
imsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcited for the sequel omg
I love this fic so much!
GuidingHand chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
Great line: He finally strangled it and shoved its corpse in a closet.

I'm enjoying your stories and writing style.
CARIBBA chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
this fic is a classic. i've been reading ur stories since i was like... 15 years old perhaps. im 19 now. and daaaamn. now since i've changed the way i think, i find myself paying attention to some stories of you that years ago i may have skipped because i didnt find them interesting.

i just looooov the way u writeeee

good vibeeeeeeees