Reviews for A Reckless Frame of Mind
eternitylight chapter 13 . 23h ago
Lomonaaeren, I think I've told you this before probably years ago, but just wanted to tell you again. I've read almost every single fanfiction you've published; you were on Changing of the Guard when I first tuned in and it captured me. I scroll backwards when I'm feeling the need to procrastinate and read things a third time. But this is one of my favorite fics of all time. It's the one that I tell people about when I admit to them that I read H/D because it has it all (except graphic sex, which I try and spare most of them the first go-round): new magic. Fiesty characters. Intrigue. Lots and lots of plot and action. Feels. I love reading your fics because the world you create is always so compelling, the careers you put your characters in so unique. Carry on, you genius you.
abattles2 chapter 13 . 1/11
this is absolutely perfect. i loved everything and the intensity. i can't wait to read the sequel. this is definietely one of my favs!
He will knock four times chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Oh a devious and terrible idea just occurred to me- what if (italics)Draco(end italics) had been the one to cast the Cassandra curse on harry?
That would be a brilliant plot twist. Ok. It's final. That's my theory.
jupimako chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Fantastic story! I love your creativity.
Angelic Abomination chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
This is amazing. So excited to read next story.
Celestinasong chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Wow I really liked this chapter, and how Draco saw through Harry somewhat. I guess actions speak louder than words in this fic .
Celestinasong chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
this is so frustrating. wow I cannot take the suspense! ahhh poor Harry!
pgrabinEdward chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
A sweet ending- so glad you wrote a sequel.
pgrabinEdward chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Great twist- can't wait to read the ending!
pgrabinEdward chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Wow- didn't think Harry would attack like that- great chapter.
pgrabinEdward chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Interesting how someone faked Draco's signature to move Harry- didn't see that coming.
pgrabinEdward chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Beautiful descriptions! Love the details!
pgrabinEdward chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
This is the best part of fiction- in reality, doctors don't cuddle with patients.
pgrabinEdward chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I like how you describe all the wards. Darn, you killed Charlie in this one...
pgrabinEdward chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I was a little confused: was what Harry said the truth or not- but I think I have it now. Very twisted!