Reviews for A Reckless Frame of Mind
bruninhazaniboni chapter 13 . 3/4
I’m speechless! Thank you so much for this amazing story! So original and well written!
Kyuubi-dono chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
Nice. I'll read the second part soon.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 9 . 12/12/2017
Just...Just real quick: "But then I would be affected by it, and I'm obviously not,"

Ace282 chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
Truly fantastic. I loved it all!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
Love love love
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
This is such a good concept I love it !
Spannerspoon chapter 13 . 8/25/2017

Brilliantly written and throughly enjoyed and I REALLY want to know what happens next!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Count me in for the rest of this series! I definetly like this
sarahsun23 chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
I am in rage right now! I can't help but fell frustrated! ARGHHHH! Btw, keep up the good job writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
That is the first of your old stories that I picked up. Seeing the development you did gives me hope to accomplish a similar feet.
The plot sounds promicing, but it lacks that beautiful edge that your newer stories seem to have.
Cameronr19 chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
This was so good! It's new, different, and keeps you drawn in. I couldn't imagine living like Harry has been for the past year. I'm really excited to read the sequel!
SarahLuzie chapter 13 . 2/2/2017
Just Amazing.
I'm happy that I can start with the sequel right now. I would go totally rampage when I would need to wait
Juvianna100 chapter 13 . 2/1/2017
I cant help but smile like a friggin idiot at the ending X)

This is just so PERFECTO! I enjoyed every single chapter there is! 3 3 3

Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
I read this last night. I meant to comment. This was so well written! I loved it so much!
Alex chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
I have to say, I never really read Fanfiction, but this was recommended to me and I absolutely love it! You're a great writer and keep it up x