Reviews for Behind the Magic, Beneath the Moon
reader chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
"but he didn't love her back. His heart belonged to Sirius, and it always would"

bwahahahaha hahahaha
it's was so funny and pathetic.! I mean really!
Dreamer chapter 24 . 8/5/2011
Beautiful story 3
Dreamer chapter 24 . 8/5/2011
Beautiful story 3
oak chapter 24 . 10/11/2010
i'm really impressed by the whole story - it's very well written and i love the incorporation of the HP books - plus that was a sly little 734 pages pun... though at the same time, i feel like it would only be fair to add "Angst" to the genres. i don't regret reading it, but i was hoping for a much happier ending!
BistaUss chapter 18 . 9/2/2010
"Someone could write a 734-book just on news on Harry."

awesome.
purple-psychopath chapter 22 . 5/19/2010
I know you had to do it. And reluctantly I do forgive you. It's J.K's fault for killing him off anyway.
hisimprint chapter 24 . 8/13/2008
I never commended you properly for writing this beautiful story. Seriously, its probably the best long Remus/Sirius fic I've ever read. It made me laugh, made me cry (especially at that perfect ending).
Rienne224 chapter 24 . 11/24/2007
seriously...54 reviews? that's it?

That was fantastic...I actually cried during certain parts...probably doesn't help that I have some rather depressing music playing out in the living room..haha.

Really though...that was brilliant...
DemonicLime chapter 24 . 8/4/2007
I really liked your story, because of how you put parts in from the books and made it seem like it could've happened in them. The comparing of James and Sirius to Remus and Tonks was very interesting, too.

So I enjoyed this very much.
SetTheTruthFree chapter 24 . 8/3/2007
i liked the entire story because it really does shoe the entire life of the maruders
SetTheTruthFree chapter 23 . 8/3/2007
poor tonks...i feel so sorry for her
Priestess Adularia chapter 24 . 8/3/2007
A beautifully-written story, but the ending confused me. Was it a memory of Sirius? A dream? It says they were young; but that wasn't enough to make it clear if it was a flashback.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 24 . 8/3/2007
I really liked your story because the pairing was SBRL and it was well written. I dissagreed with the whole "Sirius is in love with James," though.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 23 . 8/3/2007
You're going to make me cry.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 22 . 8/3/2007
Man, that was sad! :( Good writing, though.