Reviews for L'Amour Doux
summerfell chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
now, why do i imagine myself writing a parody where in, after chikage asks "did the hotdogs give you indigestion", ono says "yes!"...

Love it! Write moar
Interstellar overdrive chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
(big happy sigh)

Love it :D
Akkalia chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Um you kinda missed a couple of recipes there
Ravish chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I'm so sick and tired of the Chikage/Ono fics being sad or worriesome so this was like a huge breath of fresh air. This was great, lovely, and as blunt as you expect the big loomf to be. Lovely. Very very lovely. I would love love love love love love ::gasp for air:: love to see more. Maybe more shorts like this?
StarMimi chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
So sweet.
Sekari chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very sweet, those two could've been together in the series just like this. Great fic, with recipes and the slow movements.
yuugiho chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
*nosebleed* its so cute! *passes out from loss of blood* *twitches on floor* You have their characters down very good. every thing they did was very true to their characters and the storyline. very good job!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This was fantastic! Your style is so graceful and the way you handle the character interactions is right on the money. I practically devoured this fic! _
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Ah. *loves* This is so sweet. And you got the characters spot on.

t
E.T. Amory chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Like one of Ono's creations - small, sweet, exquisite, and utterly satisfying.

Thanks for a superb treat.
Gia chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Somehow the feeling I got from reading this was not unlike that of watching the actual Antique series... if I didn't know any better, I'd say this was the missing twelfth episode! ) I enjoyed reading this! Thanks for writing!
kaoruhikaruluver chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow, I loved it! I've read the entire series and I was sitting there saying to myself the Ono and Chikage so should've gotten together. Thank you, you have answered my prayers with you fanfic. *tear comes to eyes*
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aww.

I'm new to this series, but I thought that this was cute.