Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hellos

XD
Mini Saturn Jess chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
lol, that was amusing.
Slightly Askew chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Ganymede, it is so good to see you writing another Azumanga fanfic. And another kicker as well!

Welcome back!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
HAHAHA Nice! I just bough the book...and when i first got it...i thought it said "Harry Potter and the Deathly Homos"...It was quite ironic...since i read the title aloud with a gay friend at my side...poor of him...he told me AIDS was NOT the gays fault... At first i didnt get it and THEN i noticed i actully read it aloud and incorrectly...Anywayz, probaly a better title, since everyone seems to like Harry/Draco pairings XD Nice fic!

JA NE
Anime Rebirth chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh that Tomo, only she would make a mistake like that. (Okay maybe Osaka as well) And since when does Tomo read a book anyway lol. Loved it, until then, take care...AR

'till next time
Subterranean Renaissance Faire chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Christ. XD

As is plainly expected of Tomo.

I gotta get my mits on that book somehow. Whether it be robbery or murder. I must have it.

'Dux
Weener1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I'd certainly like to know the rest of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hellos" Tomo should swipe J.K. Rowlings dreams right out from under her and write a much better story! Woohoo!
Black Archangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
And thus, "Hello" becomes the new "Avada Kedavra". XD

Oh, god, that was funny. You're right, it is a stupid way to die. Maybe Yomi should start saying "hello" to Tomo.