Reviews for the inhumanity of love
Nijuu chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I don't know how to say this, but...it's too bad it's over. It seems like it should go on, somehow (though it's obviously over).

Shitenhoji is such a cool team and they don't get any attention so it's always a relief to see people writing about them. Like your other fans, I knew I had to read it just because it was Shitenhoji. Plus I love Chitose and Shiraishi together, and that's even more difficult to come by.

Well, as for your story, I thought you really grasped the characters well and they all seemed to be doing just what people would expect. Seems like usually Koharu is giving Yuuji the cold shoulder, but it's nice to see it reversed for once. He always was the flirt, though I agree: what does Yuuji see in him anyway? And the end with Zaizen was cute because he seems like such a pointless character in the series but you gave him great personality! Keep it up, I want to read more from you!
wakeupwakey chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aha, love the ShraishiXChitose thingy!
azab chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
i loved it
Apple Bubblegum chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
that was awesome! shitenhouji totally needs more love!

it was so sad. they appeared for like. 5 episodes. then disappeared for the rest of their lives

(i really don't get what Hitouji sees in Koharu though... -_-")

the part with Chitose and Shiraishi stealing each others' lunches was adorable!
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
oh, that was GREAT. i loved it when kenya told shiraishi and chitose to kiss. yuuji and koharu are darned farnee too! zaizen was cute - 'ask me after my nap'! cute! -fangirls-

shitenhouji really needs love, so it's nice to see this!
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was adorable. xD I love Shitenhouji. Great story! x3
Kumi chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
WAH!kawaii!Love the ending!I was reading your summary and was like O OMG A SHITENHOUJI FIC!HELL YAW!
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
hmm...don't know much about this team. i'll research about them now! and nice story, continue soon, ne?
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I glanced at your title, went "hmm...", looked at your summary, did a double take, and then went "LSDHFLSDKJF! A Shitenhouji fic!"

So yes, this excited me. P I love them and I love the way you wrote them! It was really good. Keep it up!