Reviews for Understanding
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i'm glad someone else has used the description "almost like having a big dog, a giant golden retriever", even in the movie that is just the thing that came to mind on several occasions! lol...i used to watch the cartoons for this series but they were u know cartoons...with this live action film i would never have guessed that a car could be cute!
Artemis1000 chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
I love these fics, they're all so adorable!
Sefiriot chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
Are you still taking suggestions for songs? Because I like the lyrics to Coalesce's "Blue Collar Lullaby"- and Vienna Teng's "Eric's Song" would be interesting as well.
IloveBumbleBee2009 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I could soo see Bee-baby doing this. It's the perfect thing. XD You've already brought Sexy back, Honey-Bee. *Kisses Bee*

Bee: She wants to touch me (Woah),She wants to love me (Woah),

She'll never leave me (Woah, woah, oh, oh)XD

*laughes* Like I said, best thing ever!

IloveBumbleBee2009
Firelizard Tamer chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Ah the mentioning of Mikaela. Also JAZZ! Yea! Love Jazz. Glad he's in your fic.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
Hahahahahaha Go Bee!

Hums in appreciation for this song. JT's 'Sexy Back' is so Bee!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
I like how you use bits of songs in each chapter. It keeps with Bee's character from the movie very well!

I also like how you Name each song and the person who sings it. Thanks for that!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
This whole series seems to be one sweet spot after another! *grins* I thought Sam may have brought up his thoughts of more Autobots showing?
Firelizard Tamer chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Uh 'Carwash' was done way, WAY earlier than C.A. It's a song from the 70's originally.

But still really enjoy the sentiment between these two! Bee insisting that ONLY Sam wash him. lol It's cute!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Aw that's a sweet chapter. Two friends quietly enjoying each other's company. Like the song choice of 'Your Guardian Angel'.
queenmab-scherzo chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
this is probably my favorite chapter, i can totally picture it...

but i love all of them!
Jessie07 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Great story so far! I can't wait to read more so keep the updates coming please!
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Nice.
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
Nice to see some of 'Bee's vain side.
SkyHighFan chapter 6 . 1/22/2008