Reviews for Sex Ed
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 10h ago
I thought I knew what libido meant, but I'm not sure now.
Why would that make boys shriek?
TsukiKyokiMitsumi chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Funny
Broken Alice chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Very amusing! I hope you write about the other character's tests as well or make a sequel!
Jax's Sweater chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Omg, I loved this story XD
((And you added Kyd Wykkyd 8D))
KitsuneShadowKnight chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Omg funny dude! Write more
Vaala chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That was great. Ohmygosh, so great.
Penny ToughGirl 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was hilarious. Red X and Raven actually kinda make a cute couple. The "I'm a hero!" comment made laugh, and the "What a coincidence, I like beds too," made me just wanna squeal. X3 Good job with this. You should make a sequel with another hero-villain duo...maybe Jinx and Kid Flash. I would love to read that. ;P Think about it?

Penny ToughGirl
Alexis Fowl chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Okay, i know i should be typing this on the sequel for this, but i'm to lazy, so i'm going to just say this now...write a thrid Sex Ed story. same rating, same people, and emotion thingies...you know, with the romance/humor stuff. Ya, just saying, because i don't usually go back and re-read a Fanfiction story, but for yours i have. Also, i'm not sure if i have already said something about this stroy, but i'm saying something else now...AMAZINGNESS, PURE AWESOMENESS, BETTER THAN FANTASTIC...just saying.

Also, look up Kitsune Heart, einstienette(think i misspelled) and go read Artemis Fowl stories. Especially The Arctic Incident.

Oh, and one more thing...

YOU TOTALLY ROCK!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I like it. A LOT. So funny, and I love how Raven seems slightly clueless...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Funny! Quite funny, actually.

"What's a libido?" I believe Raven is probably well-read enough to have come across the term before. Or maybe her taste in reading matter doesn't extend to bodice-rippers? No matter, the word play was worth it.

Found your story in KoolBrunette06's Favorites list. Just, you know, FYI in case you wondered.

Hm. Chocolate sauce AND whipped cream. Good combo. But skip the handcuffs.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
HAHA..this is such a great idea xD
Xaviella chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I'm just still stunned and confizzled (confused)
TheMaskedShuppeteer chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Fabulous!

I loved the ending too, all in all, spectacularly done!
Ghost mind chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
It was funny and you got the characters well, I already read the second part but it was not as good as this one, here the questions on the test made more sense, since it feel like a real test and not just a bunch of random sexual questions(like in the second part).

And I did not get that part of the "libido", why is it so embarrasing?

Well I really loved it, and this goes to my favorites P
dorcas chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
B-but there's nothing even slightly embarrassing about a libido. Everybody except us asexuals have them.

You made Red X extremely likable. This story is extremely likable. It coulda had more gags, but it's chock full of fabulousity as it is. (i read the second one before this...you've got their characters down very well)