Reviews for Raisin d'Etre
Syira Embermage chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
A tad funny. I don't think you needed to explain how dumb the "numbnuts" are. It's self explanatory. Good characters, semi-funny plot, needless explanations of characters 'thoughts'.
Slightly Askew chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Excellent, excellent! Short, sweet and fitting the characters perfectly!

Congratulations!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
OMG nice! XD hahahaha That was GREAT! Something JUST like that happened to me! hehehe When i returned from studying in Quebec, i was back at school and some girl asked me if raisins were french...I told her i didnt think so...since i really dont know where they are from...I asked why and she said "Cuz i keep finding Raisin d'etre in google when i look for famous quotes...I politely asked her to change her french class to englihs or german... *sigh* but it DID make my day seem lovelier...as if waking up was meant to be XD hahaha LOVED IT! Please do more

JA NE
Anime Rebirth chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Yikes, talk about nuts in a tree lol. And Tomo correcting Osaka and being right. And she learned that french saying from Lupin. Well I guess as long as Tomo has her Lupin to watch, she'll be fine. Well hope you right more soon, until then, take care...AR

'till next time
Black Archangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Raisins are horribly disgusting. I don't know how Osaka can stand those things, but then, this IS Osaka we're talking about, so she's probably pretending they're Chiyo's pigtails and that by eating them she'll save the world or something.

Tomo correcting somebody convinces me the apocalypse is coming. If somebody dropped a bunch of office supplies on me, I'd be convinced the world was indeed ending, and that I would have to relocate to Mars ASAP. But wait! There are aliens there...