Reviews for Four letters one possible goodbye
harl956 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
needs ending
Colleen chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I know these letters are supposed to be poignant but because of the bad grammar, they are just bad (for lack of a better word). It's not "are" disagreement is "our" Are and our have two different meanings. I just couldn't read anymore of them after this one. Too bad!
crying-tear chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
OMG can't believe I need so much time to find that FanFic...it's amazing and so sad!

Great written!
SleepingBedHead chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
This Is Really Amazing! I'm Crying. Lol. I Loved It.
mmp12690 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
I know that you wrote this a while ago so it is probably not even on your radar anymore, but i just wanted to tell you that I think it is a very good story and I am very sad that you did not continue with it. I love Party of Five and am very disappointed that there are so few stories for it. Yours is definitely one of the best if not the best. I wish I had joined fanfic a long time ago so that I could have encouraged more writers to finish their stories.
Hellmouth23 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Okay i seriously had tears in my eyes with this chapter, so that should be a clear enough sign that you should not stop writing Ana. Seriously this stuff is so good and it's already my fave Party of five fic here, so please don't stop.

Anyhoo onto my fav bits - "You have really changed my messed up life to a better prospect, a better man." - i really loved this line. It was so well written and very reminiscent of the influence owen has on charlie.

"Ps: tell Claudia to watch “The lion king” with you and cover your eyes when you are scared, also tell Bailey to make your favorite sausage sandwich and finally tell Julia that whenever she needs someone who will listen. You will, at least it worked with me. Last but more important: I love you so much man and I feel lucky for the great honor and good and bad times I had raising you. You will always be my hero. Please don’t forget me." - Aww so well written Ana and again so reminiscent of the way the siblings are and how they act around each other, and i don't think the ending sucked, i think it ROCKED, you heard me, ROCKED!i also hope you do a sequel to this cause i really want to find out and still hope that charlie will make it!please please sequel *shows puppy dog eyes*, please ;)

Hellmouth23 chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Aww great update Ana!i love how with each chapter we get to see charlie's regards for each sibling and how he wishes to say what he hasn't all this time!Okay now onto my fav bit - " But I do want you to know that you are a role model to me, you have so much strength, so much love to give others and you are like the glue that kept us together all this time" - that is so true and again it reminded me of an episode in season one where she tried to find their grandparents so that they could all be together.

"and plus you have that stubbornness of yours that was the one that make always be a little scared of you (but in a good way)"-I found this bit quite funny really because it reminded me of the time where they had the earthquake and then she insisted that they sleep outside, hehe. Anyhoo this is great stuff Ana and i'm seriously lovin this fic with each chapter that comes ;)

Hellmouth23 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
nice update Ana!i really like the letter to Julia and it's very in character as well, especially this last part - "Ps: when something is really messed up and you want to talk to me I’m always going to be there no matter what" - it reminded me of an epsiode in season one where charlie found out that Julia was working in a bar and then decided to try and tell her that it was wrong of course. That was really the one thing i admired about him. No matter what, he was always there for them, even if it came in the way of his plans he was always there. Anyhoo i'm really lovin this Ana, mainly cause it's so different from anything i've ever read and i like that, so thanks and please keep these updates comin ;)

Hellmouth23 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wow!i have to admit Ana that i've only seen party of five up to season 1 but i read on the sypnosis that this does happen sometime in the series and i can't wait to see it now. I loved the letter and i liked the end bit as well. It was funny and emotional. Great job Ana, keep it up and please update SOON ;)