Reviews for Pirates of the Millennium
karasu99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This story will be awesome please make it! By the way I think you should write Yugis aftername like this: Motou... most people do that but you can do what you want. Love your story this far! LoL
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This sounds SO amazing! Please Up-Date ASAP!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Kel: YAY! THis sounds like it'll be a good story. I think you should continue it. For your statement at the end "Tell me if I spelled the character's name wrong or something", here's a little help. Motto can be spelled any way you want it to be spelled, I've seen it all sorts, but the way you spelled it is something different, but that's ok. I've read that Tea's last name is spelled Gardner, but I don't think it matters. I'm not sure how Maxamillin's spelled but I spell it Maxamillion. Kibea is spelled Kaiba. Joey's last name is spelled Wheeler, Tristen is spelled Tristan and his last name, if you're using his Japanese last name, is Hiroto. Wevil is Weevil. I think I got everything. I really like the idea you have and I think you should continue it. I should've reviewed after I read this ages ago, but it sort of slipped my mind. Hope to see the first chapter up soon!
Saladfingers chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I am impressed. This is truly a long and exciting piece of literature. I mean this is the kind of thing that is listed at the beginning of a fanfiction. It does not make up a WHOLE chapter with nothing to follow.

Thank you for the mose enriching experience.