Reviews for Truths about Daisuke Motomiya
strabimonx chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Ackward
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
boy this fanfic is a long time ago, love the writing style, I have to say it is good. Something I don't like is that how OOC it was made from my point of view since I could disagree with evidence here bu instead blabering I will just say that it is still a good one-shot
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
OO my favorite character has been made even better! w00t!
hpdigigal chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I seriously enjoyed that. While I don't agree with your portrayal of Hikari and Takeru, I do seriously enjoy your portrayal of Daisuke... thank you.
Joe Raven chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
All i'm able to mutter out at the time being, is AMAZING! I love it! You have major talent. Thanks for a great read!

Joe
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
wow...great story!
melissa chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I thought it was great! I love daisuke centric stories
DarkNekoGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Brilliant. About time Daisuke gets the spotlight he deserves-even if you were a tad bit harsh on Takeru and Hikari. Ahh it's probably better that way; gets the message across. Anyhow, I loved it :D For some odd reason I especially liked truth 8.

Truth 11 made me laugh in delight :D
Jillie062 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I liked it, it was a nice little read. The only thing that bothered me was that you seemed to attack some of the other characters', well, character. You portrayed Hikari and Takeru as selfish, uncaring people who personally had to be taught a lesson by Daisuke. Now I understand that in the series Hikari did tease him, and Takeru was his rival, but they got through that. In this it seems like you made them downright mean. And they had to be the ones with a failed marriage? But, that's just how it played to me while I read it. Other than that, I only thought the 'Daisuke slits some guy's throat' deal a little unrealistic. Oh, and him taking on five football players, too. Like I said, I liked it, but it just didn't all settle well with me. Again, it's just how I percieved it.

Grammatically not bad. Just watch; sometimes you missed apostrophes when showing ownership.

I'd like to see how you do this with either Hikari or Takeru, if only to see if their portrayals are the same when they're the main characters.
Lord Pata signed off chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Nevermind my other review please, I read too fast the summary I didn't got the nonsense word, though I think you went with an extra non, because it say nononsense xD

it happens to me sometimes when I type too fas
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Okay this is kinda odd, where you got all this "truths" I mean as far I know Kari's son has her eyes at least it looks like that on the epilogue o.O

Nothing of that seems familiar to me, and I don't recall have seen that mentioned on any of the Drama CDs and those ones sure have been mentioned a lot around the net.

Guess you got this from your creativity

Though the part of Davis, Veemon and Gatomon escaping through the fire escape sure was funny xD