Reviews for Don't speak
Line Cullen chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Please upload soooooooooooooooon
lovesvintage chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
i wish you had finished it was going so good i cant belive rosalie tho, how selfish! but i realy wanted esme to kick her out. on her but and emmette ignoring her awsome.
sodapoplover97 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
hehe cat fight!lol ur story is amazing!i loved it!keep upd8ing!
Polarbear XD chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
poor rosalie
EternallyFragile chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
OMG!

Rosalie is such an evil... bitch!

Great Story!

Please, please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Carlisle060 chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
OMG!

charles is involved?

UPDATE ASAP!

PandylBas chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
DUDE! I have no words to say to this. I got got nothin for what rose has done. OMG, seriously. I distaste immortal children, they all have to die one way or another. SO that little girl has to go first of all, then victoria so the main problems are gone. WTF man? You know what the sad part is, i think rosalie would do that anyway if her emtions escalated enough. Now not only has she attempted to kill bella, i hope they don't fine her because omg the shit was already hit the fan what more crap can go in it. Her ass is gonna get burn cuz edward is not going to listen nor is emmet. For sure for sure, she is gonna rot in hell dammit. stupid ass vain roselie, she needs to get her shit together. But seriously, OMG i can't belive she did that. And you left it at such a horrible spot. lol continue on
Little.Miss.Peach chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
plz keep going! I have never read such an intent story... u r doin great
Sunlit Garden chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Ah you got me all hooked and excited and there's no more for me to read! How frustrating. Anyway very nice character development. I'm a fan of Rosalie/Emmett and I don't know why but I kind of like seeing them not get along but still love each other. This is good. Please continue :-)
Geist171 chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Very good story. Please continue.
Anima Bella chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
great story so far! Please update soon!
Miss Whoniverse chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
GAH! I WILL KILL HER! STUPID FREAKING BITCHWHORE!

Who was messing with all the emotions? That was weird. It seemed like someone was making them all angry and confused.

Also pls make stuff clearer and have more dialogue between different characters; not just two-way conversations
TudorGirl910489 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
omg

PLEASE UPDATE!
tiamat100 chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Oh no! Is Bella ok? Is Sara's/Jamie's gift to make people do what she wants or something? PLease write more soon, i need to find out what happens next!
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Oh, Rose is so gonna get it. Nice fic. Please continue.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »