Reviews for Teen Titans Reversed?
pr0dz chapter 1 . 9/12
This Genderbend fits. Robin would be an angry woman LOL (not trying to be sexist but this is some opposite type of world)
ObeliskX chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
A great concept! It is such a pity that it has been abandoned...
Rikkushi chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great first chapter! I love how you included the scene with Robin and Starfire fighting and Raven shouting then saying hi from the show XD It's one of my favorite parts.
Friday101 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
yay! terry's here! I like the Will/Darkfire thing, aand that Darkfire isn't evil.

You have very good writing skills, keep going! I loved this chapter!
Friday101 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
love the plot!

I kinda hate Will though, she's a total ungrateful bitch who thinks she's perfect and strong, and no need for help whatsoever.

Glad she's not a mary-sue though.
Friday101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
this is great! I love it! Especially the second part, funny!

though, when your writing a word in plural form, do not use the apostrophe.

Great story!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
keep going
Wind chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
I do like the idea, and I think its awsome that you kept Jinx female. But you could use some editing in places. I noticed some typos here and there. I would like to see more of the GB Titans. I would love to see your view of the Mirror episode.
Alliebam chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
i love the story so far keep more chapters coming
charisma chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
interesting concept unique and funny concept i knew that since there is a male version of starfire than there would also be a male version of blackfire and a male version of raven a female version of the boy wonder female versions of the other two boys and i take it that gadget is a female version of gizmo will there be a male version of terra? what about a male version of kitten? and i'm guessing that sunfire will be just as nutty as starfire he will say things that no one on earth understands and he will cook up disgusting foods but seriously the teen titans without starfire would be like the simpsons without homer simpson they are both so funny in a silly clueless way
dum-de-dum chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
like the story so far, and fine with the gender changes, they are all pretty much true to the charaters