Reviews for Snarkymen Fever
Egg-Zilla chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Hahaha, most impressive! Exactly like watching an episode from the show; sensless humor and all! Every one is in-character and behave just as they would in the show! Very nice job indeed!
laurexine flight chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
this was soo funnie!

I like how you kept the randomness of the show, and how everyone was in charicter!

I can't wait till you do the sequal!
CurlyQPride chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
LOL loving every bit of this!
crazedcartoonfanboy chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
AUGH! i need to see what happens next! please, please, please, write more! thank you
Greene chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Great stuff! This is so in-character it could be an actual episode! There were so many good jokes: the Pokemon and Samurai Pizza Cats references, Yes-Man flying out the window, Gonard eating the film, etc. Keep it up. _
CurlyQPride chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Hi emerald! I got you'r review on the sonic story I wrote b4. I deleted it because I wasn't into the concept, and I would LOVE to go for the more comedic side of sonic like mecha scorpian and you.

I geuss it is kinda weird sonic and tails lived in the same house, but I couldent figure out where the heck tails would live! I guess I didnt think about it enough,lol.

ur friend- cubbiecat
kmf chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
sweet story, write more!
EternallyNostalgic chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
hmm..the characters were indeed in character but it didnt quite make me laugh as much as the real thing but, hey humour is kind of hard to do...i think i will read other chapters still anyway
nfsuc-09 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Good history and chapter, I liked the way you bring the agency back to follow Mikey and Mitsuki, in the second chapter where se used her spy training to run and kick the cube was awsome. Will Mitsuki have to tell Mikey the true about her past once again? Will she have to protect him again and kick some agents? By the way the name of mailman is Agent F .
Emerald8 chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Thanks for all the great reviews, everyone! After all, I'm writing this for you all, so its important that you like it! This is by far the most popular story I have written, and I promise to finish writing it. Please refer all of your friends to this story so that even more people can read it. Spread the joy!
CurlyQPride chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
This was awsome! I read it and it was completely show worthy to the real think! You protrayed the characters awsomely!
CurlyQPride chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Love it! You should check out my kappa mikey story!
Aiicyla chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
LOLLZ!

Roflmfao!

That was Freaking hilarious!

DANG you're good at that! You think just like the Lily-Mu Team!

Lawlz, you rock.

Keep up the frickin awesome work!

~*MPG*~
dumas chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
very good fanfic you made (and I hope then will add a Kappa Mikey category soon) I can't wait to see how Mikey how he will bring back to Mitsuki, keep up your good work :-)
Mattie Scary chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
i did! anyway, am i the only ane who reviewed?