Reviews for Forbidden Passion Part I: The Beggining
Brucas7 chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
I wish you would update!
CaseyJr chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Greeeeat story. I love the whole Brathan dynamic and the fact that Brooke was so shy in the end and Peyton kinda saved her. Please PrettyGrilRocks continue this story one day. Pleaaaaase ;0). It is so good and I enjoyed reading a lot. I wonder whether Brooke and Nathan will somehow unintentionally cross the line..
brathan23 chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Loved the conversation between nathan and deb.

I could totally feel the tension.

Pretty damn intense. Haha,

The car ride was super hot.

Great chapter!
brathan23 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
HOT:) hahaha. dude, i love this story:)
brathan23 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Hhahaa, poor nathan has no clue.

Brooke is going to have some fun with him!

Hot chapter:)
brathan23 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Yay for the little reunion:)

hhaha, poor Jake though!
brathan23 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Duuuude, awesome job. I loved the story when you first wrote it, and i'll probably love it again.
FyeahJLafferty chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
love it want more!
silverlure chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
I really like your "improved" version of this story but girly girl you have to update soon. i'm sorry i did not review before but i just read your mail like last night and i didn't know about this new version of the story. so forgive me? pretty please!

well, i think what i like most about this story is the unresolved sexual tension between B/N. i mean you imply that things are going to get hot and steamy but the next moment you just let that feeling fade. i think i like that because the situations have this innocent touch with brooke being a virgin and everything. it is realistic that you don't let them go too far just yet. but seriously, you are killing me... so please update soon.

oh and nathan not wanting her to go to school in a mini skirt... i don't think his motives are not as honorable as he pretends them to be. let's be honest for one second, he just doesn't want the guys to hit on her and see her as a sex object.. in his mind only he is supposed to think of her like that. i don't think he can bear the thought of her getting touched in an "inappropriate" way by somebody other than him.

also, i would really like to see more of nathan's dark side... him being an ass and everything. i mean i get that he is different around brooke but i would love to read more about his "normal" behavior.

until next time, hope you'll update soon .. (i will review on a regular basis, promise)

xoxo sophia
Teddison chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Omg I am so glad I came across this. I'm a newbie to One Tree Hill fanfiction, but I think I have fallen in love with your story! :D It's so different, the brother/sister thing normally is too weird for my liking, but you've taken it to a whole new level which i don't find so bad, believe it or not. I'm really intrigued to where their relationship goes, they seem really close, but they still know the boundaries (for now). Maybe they won't end up being really brother and sister... don't know, we'll see I guess! Update soon, your story is way too good and needs another chapter asap :)
Tamarindo chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Thanks for the shout out chiquita, although I had no Beta duties with this chapter. Great job by the way.

I’ve been waiting for a Nathan and Deb moment and you didn’t disappoint. It was good to see them actually talking about something of substance instead of Deb trying to appease Nathan and Nathan giving her the cold shoulder. I always loved the mother/son dynamic with them on the show, but like your version of them even more because of all the layers you’re adding to their relationship. Even though I loved the warmth, I also liked that Nathan still showed signs of feeling hurt and angry. Deb has a lot to answer to about why she left with Brooke and left him with Dan. I can’t wait until we find out what’s going on, especially since she’s already making it known that the next time she decides to leave, they are both going with her.

I love that Nathan made his feelings about Brooke’s outfit public knowledge. Except we all know that it’s not because it’s not appropriate, it’s that he subconsciously doesn’t want other guys to see her dressed like that because he’s the only one he wants looking at her.

I loved that moment in the car, when Brooke commented on his hair and how she liked when he ran his fingers through it and then asked if she could do the same. Talk about something being very erotic, yet innocent. Their banter was off the charts sexy. Damn, I want something to happen between them soon. All this foreplay is killing me girl. LOL

Send that next chapter off tome when you can, I’m in need of a fix.
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Great update and I really liked them. I can't wait to read more to find out what is going to hapen next. keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
Tess-IV chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Hi there, I think I haven't leave a review since you restart the story or maybe I didn't do it before but anyways even though I'm not a huge BN fan to be honest for some reason that I'm not sure, I end up reading your story and liking it, haha it's a little weird specially because they are brothers, but maybe that sinful little thing is what makes it more interesting to read lol

So I think you got me hook up to the story and I'll be reading, specially since you started the rewriting before I finished all the chapter that you had originally.

I loved how N gets all crazy when he realize that he's thinking of B as sexy even if she's his sister, and B being just yeah I know I'm attractive but u r 2, and they don't keep going but they definitely know that they feel attracted to each other and that's wrong but they keep going, after all they haven't done anything so no harm right? haha but I feel that crossing the line it's getting close ;)

Well anyway, good chapter and keep the story going, enjoy the rest of the wknd.
gigga chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aww, I was kinda sad to see you started all over rather than continuing from where you were. I really wanted to know what was going to happen next. I guess I'll just have to wait till you get back up to I think it was 22 I last read or something like that. Since you're rewriting it, hopefully it won't take too long for you to get back to that point. I guess I'll just keep checking in periodically to see how far you get.
Tamarindo chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Even though I read this before you posted it and knew what was coming, I have to say this again...that was one hot dream Nathan had. I know that they're technically (or not so technically) brother and sister, but I know what you have planned and having that bit of info in the back of my mind, makes wanting to see them make dreams like that a reality all that much more.

I loved the day they spent together shopping and then sharing a nice night (until Peyton the bitch, called that is) together.

Both of them basically admitting that they're attracted to each other was something I'd been waiting for them to deal with. It's undeniable that they won't be able to suppress their desires for long. I just hope that they survive it.