Reviews for Prodigal Daughter
h e l l b r o k e chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This was a good read. Although i was dissappointed thay this was a oneshot, i would love to see where this goes. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Update please. Is her dad around?
LibbyLue24 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I really like this story. I really hope you will continue it. It is an awesome story. I enjoyed reading it. Please continue it. I haven't seen any stories like it.
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I can't believe you haven't updated this! It's pure gold!
love comes and goes chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Very good. Shame that you never got around to finishing it.
ElizaV chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Good story.
Mama A chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
nice idea.

gotta love those army guys.

ANK
Fireflyhikari chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Nice. Keep it going this story definitely has some potential.
Scipio'sgirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Great story wish there was more
Jill-Bloom89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
okay this is a awesome story i srsly hope that you have NOT discontinued it! plz plz plz write more soon!
Anya chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I really love the idea! Please update, because I'm already hooked!
atruwriter chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Wow. Very good first chapter. Fits them all exactly how I would've seen it. Very realistically done. I hope you'll be updating. This is one of few Rogan's that I've found have actually caught my attention and encouraged me to read more. Often I find poorly written Rogan's, sadly, but this promises to be a very good read! Update!
CrazyAboutXmen chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I REALLY REALLY REALLY like this story. Update soon, pretty please, with a cherry on top.

I can't wait till Logan meets Marie's father.

And what happens when her mother is confronted with a school of mutants?
Loverofallthingsshiny chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Ha! loved the quotes at the bottom. there's the sense of humor i've come to love!

great beginning, too. i'm not much for xmen but this seems interesting.
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This is VERY well-written. You bring the characters to life. I hope you don't abandon this story; I'd love to see more.

The quotes at the end are great. Heh.