Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cult of Shadows
32-star chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
i truly enjoyed reading your stories, thankyou :D
heartsdoctor chapter 16 . 1/9/2010
i can't believe that you haven't got more reviews for this! it's truly amazing. i was a little dissappointed with the end 'cause i wanted to see a little more dumbledore but it still worked out great, plus it's 2.50am so i probably accidently skipped over a few things.

just finished reading this litte series thing you've created and there's been a deffinate improvement in your writing- both in terms of gramma and plot. on thing that i feel the urge to point out though is that fact that you say he 'inaudiably sighed' quite alot ( i think) and it got to be a litte annoying after a while. but still great stuff. good characterisation and belivable plotlines

:D :D

great stuff, i hope you continue to write more harry potter fan fic

sorry for mistakes and such, it's a little late... early
Lindsay00 chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
Thank you soo very much for this series. It was an excellent read!
Luna chapter 16 . 4/9/2008
Let me just say that this was a very very entertaining series. I loved it. I've been sitting all night in front of my computer reading it continuously ever sine I read the first one of the series. Thankyou very much for such a good series of fics. Very entertaining. "two thumos up" for you. And now I should go to sleep and after I wake up I'm going to give the whole series another read. Well done! Its hard to find a complete and enjoyable seires of fictions. I'm glad I stumbled upon it accidentally!
antipsychotic chapter 16 . 8/29/2007
I think this series was great. I started with Dumbledores Secret and almost quit because the beggining was so awkward but soon found I was unable to stop reading. I then went back and read the first two and finally this one. Your writting very much improved as you proggressed. Lots of action and well done characters. You also have very unique ideas that played out well. I loved it.
deathly chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
i was wondering if you could keep this series up you like let us see harry's daughter grow up and all that
Twinheart chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This is brilliant. I'm loving this series! Thank you so much!